Ch. 9 The Map of Moments

MARRY ME
[2×09]

DURING THE DRIVE, KLAUS CAUGHT HAYLEY AND I UP ON WHAT ALL HAD HAPPENED. He explained to me and my sister how Esther had been closing in on Rebekah, so the Original had called him to inform him that the girls may be in danger. He hadn't wanted to worry me till he knew we had to step in. Elijah had gone to help Rebekah, but she had called Klaus when she started to notice something was off with Elijah. Apparently being held hostage by Esther had affected him more than he had let on. We were going to meet them at a safe house Rebekah had found.

After he finished telling us what was going on, me and Hayley started updating him about what we had learned. We told him about the ritual, or at least Hayley did. I was barely paying attention. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see my babies again.

Before the car could even stop, I jumped out and went running. I had waited five months to see my daughters and I felt like I was going to explode if I had to wait another second.

Elijah was standing outside, Hope in his arms. Rebekah was standing next to them, Lilly next to her. As soon as Lilly saw me she went running too. "Mommy," she yelled. I dropped to the ground so that we were the same height and held my arms out for her. She ran right into my arms and I held her close to me. I had missed my little girls so much.

"Hi, baby," I said. I had tears in my eyes. I had never been away from her for this long. It had been like two peices of me had been missing for five months.

"I missed you," she told me.

I smiled. "I missed you and your sister so much," I said.

I stood up, walking towards Elijah. Hope smiled at me. I took her into my arms, holding her close to me like I had with Lilly. I let out a sigh of relief. I finally had my babies.

When I turned around, Klaus had kneeled down and Lilly had her arms around him in a hug. Klaus looked a little surprised by the fact that the little girl was hugging him, but that didn't stop him from hugging her back.

Klaus stood up, looking over at me and our other baby girl. I walked over to him. "You wanna hold her?" I asked. He nodded, and I handed him Hope. I smiled as I stood with my two beautiful girls and the love of my life.

|

I had Hayley take Lilly inside while I talked to the Originals. She was old enough to understand most of the things we were talking about and I didn't really want my daughter thinking an evil witch was coming after her or her baby sister.

I stood outside with Klaus and Rebekah, making a bonfire with Bex. Klaus explained how Esther had traded away all the first borns in the family to be able to have children.

"Curse on the first born? What the heck is that supposed to be?" Rebekah asked.

I smiled. "Aw, you're talking like a mom now," I said, laughing at her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "I swear that child will repeat anything. I swore once and was hearing it for three weeks until I finally got her to stop," Rebekah said.

"Can we get back on topic?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, sorry," I said.

"Right, what is it?" Bex asked.

"According to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our Aunt Dahlia who then cursed all the Mikaelson first borns for eternity," Klaus explained.