Ch. 24 Ashes to Ashes

ALONE
[2×22]

I WAS TERRIFIED. I didn't know what kind of deal Klaus had made with Dahlia and I didn't trust it. But I was powerless to do anything in my wolf form.

My vision power apparently worked in my wolf form. I saw the Mikaelsons, Klaus, Elijah, Freya and Rebekah, now in her Original body. I saw them and- Esther? I didn't understand that, but I hoped it was true because in the end they killed Dahlia. That meant my babies were safe.

Now my problem was that I was stuck as a wolf. I did the wolf equivalent of crawling in a ball and crying. For the first time, Klaus had really and truly left me alone.

|

On the full moon I went to the cabin I stayed at in the bayou to find Elijah waiting for me. He wrapped his jacket around me before pulling me into a hug. I clung to my best friend, trying to resist the tears.

"How are they?" I wondered.

"Safe and well, according to Freya. Rory, I promise you, by whatever means necessary, I will release you from this," he told me.

I nodded. "I know," I said, taking a deep breath. "I want you to make me another promise, Elijah. Be in their lives. Klaus can't be the only thing they know. Promise me you'll be there. Make sure they see Caroline occasionally."

I laughed at the idea of Elijah and Caroline trying to figure out how to handle the two little girls. My laughter quickly turned to tears. Elijah pulled me into another hug as I sobbed.

That's it. Season two is over and Rory is cursed. Next season is going to be a rough one for her and Klaus' relationship.

Please vote and comment!