Chapter 2: God of Reincarnation, Phobos

'It's dark yet bright, its empty yet complete, its colorless yet dazzling, what is this place⁉️', Seven questioned himself in his thought.

Seven suddenly remembered he went to the operating theatre, after that he does not remember anything. He tried to feel his body, but he could not feel his body, yes he could feel he had one. This place is so unique and different. Sometimes it feels empty sometimes it feels complete. I can feel and see the surroundings, yet I cannot feel my body, why, Why⁉️.....

"Child, you cannot feel it completely as you are currently in your soul form", said a dominating voice directly into the consciousness of the soul. Startling Seven.

"Child, when you were near your death you choose to help someone, you sacrificed the time with your parents, and rather choose to make use of your life", said the same voice.

'How can I say anything when I don't have a mouth, or am I suppose to just listen, such a pain in the ass', thought Seven.

"Well, firstly you have no ass in your solid form and secondly, if you will think of something I will be able to listen to it", rebuked the voice.

Seven startled, asked in his thought, 'who are you, and since I did what I am supposed to do now, is this it for me❓'

The voice answered, "I am the God of Reincarnation, Phobos. You believed your parents words and stuck to it, my child if you believe something then you surely get it, normally you would be reincarnated in another world, but now we would like to give you a wish, ask anything you desire and you would be reincarnated with it"

'Well then, Sir Phobos I would like to keep the memories of my past life if possible, as I would never like to forget my parents who loved me so much and where would I be going Sir❓', asked our main character Seven.

"Child, we need people like you, who respects those whom they love, as I am a God aligned to the good side, there are also gods aligned to the bad side, but it would be best if you would learn these things later on yourself. Now, we would like to give you a gift, and may later on you join us to fight evil.", answered God of Reincarnation, Phobos.

After a short silence, God of Reincarnation, Phobos said, " Child, we have given you the gift and have implanted it in your soul, may you join us later on.

Child, you would go to the world of monsters and magic, Elipsis. With the gift we have given you you can Reach Godhood, if you would work hard, but you would also be hunted for the same gift, so keeping it a secret would be best for you. Now Child, how long would you wish to go and to what depth depends on you. Child good bye and have a good journey."

'Wait, wait, where would I go, would I be alone would I have parents, what about that, hey hey', asked Seven hastily.

"Child, you would get all the answers you need, just wait", answered Phobos as slowly his voice was fading away.