Chapter 12: Departure

Being alone in his previous life. Seven believed that rather than keeping things with only himself, it's best to have someone to rely on, to have someone whom you can believe and trust.

We always want someone whom we can trust and believe. We always want someone whom we can rely on and someone with whom we can be with.

And you know this, if we have someone whom we can trust, feels great. We forget everything when we are with them. We only think of them when we get spare time, our life gets positive.

We start 'living' our life. When we have someone with whom we can share our emotions, whether it is the moment of happiness or sadness.

When we are dying, we take the memories with us. We remember all the sh**ty things we did.

Once a Great Scholar said,

"Some people wish to be Alone, but no one wishes solitude"

Seven chooses to believe his parents, and his brother.

Seven's father was lean on the wall, his brother and his mother both sat near him on the bed, and Curanare stood near him.

"Mom, dad, I am a reincarnated human.", at last Seven said it.

"I choose to sacrifice my few months of life and traded it for the life of a young girl, therefore God of Reincarnation, Phobos gave me Monster Emperor System and I used one of its functions to cure your mother." Seven told his parents and brother each and everything in detail.

He also told them, that he has accepted them as his family after how much love they gave him.

Alicia and Ashoka got interested in his previous life parents and his brother Joseph was interested in how was his life in his previous life.

When he told them that, he was literally all alone in his previous life, except that he had parents who were always there for him, and cared for him with all their heart.

Without even knowing, dawn came. Strangely, no one felt hungry till now.

His brother and parents kept their smile, but felt sad deep inside after hearing that he was all alone these times.

His brother promised himself that he would always be there for him.

"So by using the Monster Emperor System, you evolved your 4 Armed One-Eyed Troll to Sacred Mountain Shattering Giant?", his father asked for surety.

"Yes dad.", answered Seven.

While having the smiling face, both the parents were thinking was thinking of the Entity who was able to give their son this Godly gift. There are indeed many mysterious places and beings, or Phobos might also be someone from 'that place'.

"Mom, how did you get injured?", asked Seven after looking towards her mom.

"Son, when you get strong enough, you will understand it yourself." answered Alicia.

"Seven me and your father would have to go now, since I have fully recovered my strength. We have some important issues which we need to take care of. You and Joseph is currently too weak, so both of you should train until you to become Warlord ranked. And after that we would come and take you with us.", answered Alicia with a heavy heart.