Chapter 6: Status and Lottery

[Responding to host's request]

[Name: Unnamed (Seven Brown)

Rank (body): --- (currently embryonic stage)

Rank (soul): Mortal

Bloodline: --- (previously human)

Strength: ---

Speed: ---

Skill: ---

Remark by Remnant Spirit: You aren't even worth my fart]

'Thanks for the remark bastard. System I have 8 lotto tickets, use lottery', Seven told the system.

[Lottery has 3 options, Monster/Weapons/Upgrade Section. Host how many tickets and on what section would you like to proceed with?]

'Since I have some great monsters, therefore I would like you to use 2 lotto cards in weapon section and the remaining 6 lotto cards in upgrade section.', Seven talked to the system in his thought.

[Proceeding with the host's request,

The lottery is spinning, congratulations, you got

Shorts, Unnamed One-handed sword, 3X Upgrade card, 2X Bloodline Enhancing card, Evolution card II]

'System can you show me the rank and also the description of the things that I received?', asked Seven while reading the names of the cards which he received.

[Shorts: Shorts are a garment worn over the pelvic area, circling the waist and splitting to cover the upper part of the legs, sometimes extending down to the knees but not covering the entire length of the leg.

Unnamed One-handed sword (Epic): One handed swords are typically lighter than their two handed counterparts, able to strike and return to guard quickly.

(Note: Each weapon above Ultra Rare, that is at Epic rank is needed to form a bounded contact with it and is to be named, for them to be used)

Upgrade Card: This card is used to upgrade the ability of any skills, the better the skills the more upgrade cards are needed.

(For ex. Till any skill at Super Elite rank, only one upgrade card is needed for the skill to be upgraded to Rare rank, afterwards each consecutive rank increases the need for upgrade card is increased by 2)

Bloodline Enhancing Card: This card is used to increase the concentration of the dominant bloodline, that is, the stronger bloodline present in the creature. The Bloodline concentration increment is random, and depends on luck.

Evolution Card II: This card is used to evolve the monster in its stronger form. Evolution Card II is equivalent to that of 5 Evolution Cards, but can only be used once and cannot be further divided.

(The same rule applies to it as to that of Upgrade Card, but here the lowest level is Golden Warrior)]

'Since I have an Evolution Card II, but as this card can only be used once, what a waste.' Thought Seven to himself then came to a conclusion, and gave system some commands.

'System use the Evolution Card II on Draconic Flame Serpent, and the two Bloodline Enhancing Cards on 4 Armed One-Eyed Troll'

[Responding to host's request,

Evolution card has been used one Draconic Flame Serpent

Draconic Flame Serpent has been evolved to Lower Flame Drake.

2X Bloodline Enhancing Cards have been used on 4 Armed One-Eyed Troll, increasing his

Ancient Thousand Armed Troll (Peak Warlord) concentration to 0.23% ---> 11.46%

Excessive bloodline concentration of Ancient Thousand Armed Troll

INDUCING FORCED EVOLUTION

Due to forced Evolution, 4 Armed One-Eyed Troll evolved to Sacred 8 Armed Troll

HOST IN DANGER

Host is unable to withstand the stress of forced evolution

HOST FORCED INTO SLEEP TILL HIS BODY IS FORMED]

All these unexpected events took Seven by surprise and later on he felt extreme tiredness, and before he can even understand what was happening he was forced into sleep.

After 8 months and 26 days, Seven woke up and he felt extreme pain in his lungs and unwillingly cried. The last thing he remembered before sleeping again is that he was held by an extremely beautiful woman, she had a very gentle smile on her face, put him into her embrace.