Chapter 22: Fun during training

Seven did a random pose and rushed toward Joseph to attack him.

When Seven was a few feet away from Joseph he jumped to give him a head on punch.

*PAT*

His crisp, loud sound echoed in the training hall. All the maids and butlers were startled by it. Even Curamare who was watching the battle was amazed.

A brutal slap on Seven's cheek.

Seven was flung away a few feet while in the air and crashed on the floor and was dragged few steps due the force of the slap.

Curamare understood that this is for Seven's benefit, therefore he did not stop this.

Whereas everyone else was thinking that how can someone be so brutal to slap a 5 year old chubby cute looking child like this.

Seven laid still on the floor, his mind blank. After a few seconds he understood, when his brother said he will 'not hold back' he was 'not' joking.

Seven stood up. His body body bruised up from the collision with the floor of the training hall. Half of his face was red with a clear hand print on them.

Seven looked at Joseph, who has a serious expression on his face.

"If you attack in the air, you will have no place to dodge.", Joseph told him his mistake.

'Attacking while in the air, which is shown in the anime is utter bull***t.', thought Seven and rushed towards Joseph again.

Seven decided to absorb Myricia while fighting Joseph so that his body would be brimming with energy and he could hold on long enough.

Seven closed up, this time he arched his body like a footballer does to put all his body weight in his punch. Joseph backed up slightly and dodged it with ease, and gave him a kick on his stomach.

Seven was thrown away due to the force of the kick, he controlled himself to throw away.

"You need to take into account of the range of your attack. My leg's length is more than you so I can easily kick you.", said Joseph in a lecturing tone.

Seven kept going and continued training with Joseph as he knew in this world, the one who backed down are losers and those who keep going are the true winners.

*PAT*

"You need to attack the vitals so that the enemy will be forced to defend.", lectured Joseph again.

*BAM*

"It's way too easy to know where you are going to attack, stop looking at the place where you are going to attack.", said Joseph with a cold voice.

*PAT*....

*BAM*...

*PAT*....

.

.

.

Continuously getting beaten up by Joseph, Seven did not backed out, but was also getting pissed off. The reason being he was not able to even touch a single hair on Joseph.

"F**k you ba***rd, to beat your own brother like this.", Seven has completely lost his s**t this time and madly rushed towards Joseph.

Suddenly a small wind can be felt inside the training hall. Normally it would be impossible to feel wind in here as this hall was completely surrounded by walls, therefore connection with the outside environment was negligible.

This wind seems to originate from Seven's body. Seven was breaking to a 1 Star Soldier Rank.

As Seven was absorbing Myricia all these times while training (getting beaten up) with Joseph, and the beating was giving him pressure both mentally and physically.

Mental pressure resulted in an increment of the Myricia absorption and physical pressure gave him faster metabolic rate, therefore a faster absorption of Myricia inside his body.

Seven stopped midway as he started feeling an extremely pleasurable feeling. He felt his body become light. It felt like his body was restrained with chains but now it has been removed. He can see many different colors now, making the world look much more vibrant and beautiful.

Seven felt great. To him it felt that 'he pissed after holding it for few days'.

Normally it would have taken him, at least more than a week to break through, but going through this hellish training, he was able to break through in mere 2 days.

*PAT*

Seven received another brutal slap on his cheek and was flung away and crashed into the wall. This sloop was few times stronger than before, as all these times Joseph decreased his realm to which Seven was on.

"During the midst of battle even if you break through you should not stop and congratulations smart**s.", Joseph firstly lectured Seven but afterwards his cold faced changed to a sweet smile and gave his greetings.

"DAMN IT, I promise I will beat the hell out of you one day.", yelled Seven.

Seven was blessed since he broke through to 1 Star Soldier Ranked but was brutally slapped suddenly. But he calmed down as he knew if he attacks now he will be beaten up more.

All the maids and butlers congratulated young master for his breakthrough. If they would get to know that Seven broke through in just 2 days they will cough blood. Normally it took 3-4 months to break through.

( Author: This place is a world tier powerhouse therefore Myricia concentration here is in a good amount. The speed of breaking through depends on the Myricia concentration.)

After a few minutes of ecstasy Seven suddenly felt hunger, extreme hunger. After breakthrough people feel hungry as the metabolic rate in their body speeds up and all the energy in the body is used up to strengthen the body.

Maids and Butlers knew this therefore some of them had already left and bring fruits and other quick-food for the young master.

Seven ate all the fruits he can see in front of him, after eating for quite a while his hunger satiated.

Joseph told Seven to rest, as he should give time to hoist organize with the changes happening since his breakthrough.

Seven came to his room, a simple room, with a bed, a study table, a sofa and chair. Seven preferred simple things due to his previous life experience.

Seven laid down on his bed and said, "System show me my status and when can I summon Lower Flame Drake?"

[Responding to host's request]