Chapter 14: Elixias

Joseph was the first to teleport to Elixias after him, Seven and Curamare came, followed by Adolf. Joseph and Seven was surprised not to feel the twisting sensation, must be due to the teleportation gate being a high leveled one. Well, at least this much is expected from a World tier powerhouse.

Joseph and Seven started observing the place where they were teleported. This place seems at least 20-30 times bigger than the City Lord's building. The Myricia concentration is also high. At least 10 times more than what was in the Palace of Alaria Empire.

After sensing the terrifying and brutal aura of Curamare, the City Lord of Elixias came himself, he is 5 Star Grandmaster Ranked Mage. He wore a normal looking blue colored robe. He is thin with dark spots under his eyes. He had black hair with some silver linings. His eyes are brown, he has slight brown skin. He looked a commoner. If someone sees him in the crowd, he might be mistaken for a commoner.

When he saw Adolf with them, he felt relief that they are not an enemy. But when he saw Joseph he felt chills. 'So young yet such a monster.'

Adolf bends his back complete 90 degrees and said, "Adolf Elixia greets City Lord."

"Hello, I am Simon Elixia, Elixias's City Lord. What reason bring you here young ones.", said Simon with a smile on his face. Simon looks like a cheerful, which anyone will befriend easily.

When Joseph saw Simon he knew no matter what they do, they cannot beat him. He is a monster who has fought in hundreds of battles. He may be cheerful now, but on the battlefield, he is the worst enemy on the battlefield.

"Hello sir, I am Joseph and this is my little brother Seven. We are here to join the army, would that be possible?", said Joseph with a slight smile and sounded as gentle as possible, while at the same time being on guard against Simon.

"We call this place Royal Family of Elixia, but this place has never been ruled by any family, Some old families still exist till the beginning of this place but they also do not have the complete control of this place. This place has always been ruled by people who are talented and are willing to take risks and get strong. Even if someone was a commoner as long as he gets strong enough he can become the Emperor of this place. We call this Royal Family of Elixia, as the heritage of this place is just as strong enough as compared to that of Ancient Royal Families and Every person who joins the army takes up the surname Elixia to respect the freedom given to him. Even I was a commoner who reached here getting strong.", said Simon excitedly, as he reached this platform all by his hard work. Even being a commoner he still sticks to his dream and at last completed it.

Joseph and Seven understood now, why their father has sent them to Elixia rather than any other World tier powerhouse. As Elixia may be the only World tier powerhouse which grants this much freedom and is 'Ruled by the People rather than them Ruling the People'. This may be the reason, why the people here are exceptionally cheerful.

"Therefore, young one you can surely join the army. But since you are a Grandmaster Ranked individual, therefore you would have to wait for the current Emperor's permission. And the meeting with the Emperor will be arranged soon, but when it is not fixed currently." Simon finished the explanation about Elipsis and continued about whether can Joseph join the army or not.

"Since you young ones are my Guest so feel free to stay here for the next two days till the meeting with the Emperor is arranged." Simon initiated the invitation.