Chapter 10: Little Genius

Seven went to the stage to show off, but when he saw all the eyes focused on him, he received stage fright, in his previous life he only talked to his parents, doctors, nurses and few of the other patients. He stood there shivering, the robe covered his all the body parts, therefore it was not noticed by any of the big shots. He looked like he was standing in the center, and it looked that he loved attention.

A mother is still a mother. She raised him, how can she miss this. She got on the stage, went to where Seven stood and gave him a small hug, and slowly whispered,"No matter what, you would always be my son."

Having his mother beside him, he got all the courage he needed. He felt he could fight the entire world now. This made him remember his parents from the previous life. The courage which he received from them and made him kept going on.

With wet eyes and a beautiful smile on his face he said,

"You are a monster,

A companion of mine,

We will share journeys together,

We will both smile,

We will face the world together,

With your hand in mine."

Just as Seven finished, a terrifying presence came forth. This presence even made the big shots tremble. His father, mother and brother made a circle around him to protect him. In front of him a 50 meter tall, big Giant stood.

This Giant did not put anyone in his eyes, only glanced once at his father and mother, later on looked directly in Seven's eyes.

Seven felt the domineering presence. But he felt another familiar feeling. The presence he felt, and the look which the giant gave him, he felt all this familiar to him.

What is this feeling?

I know this feeling, but from where?

While pondering over these, he started walking towards the giant. His brother held his hand, and told him not to proceed forward. He gave his brother a reassuring smile, and told him everything would be alright, just give me a the chance.

Seven walked towards the giant, whilst doing so, the giant crudely sat in the lotus position. And bent his back so that he can see Seven closely. The face of the Giant was way much bigger than whole body of Seven combined.

Seven and Giant are now close to close, with separation not more than 20 centimeters between them. Both of them face to face, looking into each other's eyes.

Seven remembers the feeling, the feeling which he feels when he looks into the Giant's eyes. It's the same feeling which his brother gave him, when he was just born in the world. When his brother pledged, that he would protect him.

When he looked in the eyes of the Giant, he feels protected, he felt brotherly love, he felt cared.

"Curamare, your name is Curamare my dear companion.", said Seven while looking in the eyes of his new companion.

(curae = care, amare = love... Both of them are Latin words.... He feels care and love when he sees him, therefore, Curamare)

The Giant understood what his companion has stated, as the monster and its bearer can understand each other's emotions. The Giant started compressing his body and finally turned to a hulking 2 meters tall, naked. Making all the ladies blush with shame.

"Hell yeah, Seven.", said Curamare which sounded like a yell.

When he listened to Curamare he felt happy and a sweet smile formed on his face, but after seeing him naked he hastily told while looking away as he saw something he should not have said, "Use Earth Myricia and wear some armor, clothes, anything."

Curamare instantly used Earth Myricia, and made a concentrated Earth Body Armor near him, using Indestructible Body Armor (Legendary).

His parents called him for an Emergency meeting. Looking at their serious faces he understood, there are many things which he has yet to understand.

His father told all the big shots that they should not speak a word of it, if said then they would be, without any exception, Executed.

Inside the Emperor's chamber, Emperor Ashoka was standing beside his wife, and in the front were a young man aged 16-17, his brother did not seem aged even a bit, even after 5 years. Beside the young man was a small boy aged 5, with a hulking 2 meter tall brown skinned guy with Earth Armor all over him.

-----------------------------------

Ashoka Alaria Point of View

This day is very special, as my second son will get to activate his monster Opian, Since he is my son he will surely get something great. A monster which is at least at the Knight Rank would do.

No no, I am asking for too much, Diamond Warrior Ranked monster would also do great, since I used up all my luck on Joseph I guess.

I missed all his important days, this kind of make me sad, but by crying in the past would not give anything, gotta live the future.

My son is standing at the center of the stage, Awww, he looks so cute. But this is his first time going on the stage, that's why he is shivering, should I go?

Oh wifey is going, Great.

This poem, how can a 5 year old sing it, with these emotions, there must be some secrets my son has.

SHIT, WHAT'S WITH THIS PRESENCE...

For a starting Opian, it's TOO STRONG!!!

There have been many cases where the monster is too strong for the bearer and gets loose and becomes berserk.

Son, why are going toward the monster. Yes Joseph stop him.

WHY, why do you still want to go there, even after getting stopped by Joseph.

I will personally stop you.

Wifey, don't hold me back, I have to be beside my son, I gave her a look.

"Honey, watch how the monster is looking towards our child."

Just how the hell is he looking toward my son, that wifey stop me. Wait, his glance it does not contain a bit of killing intent. It contains, LOVE?

The Giant is looking at my son, with love and care. How the hell is this POSSIBLE!!? Giants are supposed to be idiots, how can this beast have the ability to understand complex emotions.

Unless,

It is a SACRED BEAST!!!!

No no no, that's even more difficult. Even in that world, having the first beast as a Sacred Beast can induce World ranked powerhouses to wage war against each other to have the bearer of the Sacred Beast by his side.

Curamare!?, Care and Love. What a beautiful name.

F**K, am I seeing things or that Giant just became a Human. And HE FREAKING TALKED. His Sacred Beast ability is at least Legendary Rank. My son, you are a Monster, a True monster.

Just like Joseph.

They may be able to take it back.

Take back what's ours.