Chapter 19: Lily

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in"

Seven and Curamare went inside. They saw Joseph sits on a chair, playing with Higher Flame Spirit. When Higher Flame Spirit saw Seven and brutish looking Curamare coming inside the room, she hid behind Joseph and was peaking with her one eye while she had slightly tilted her head towards Seven and Curamare.

Seven felt it very pleasing to look.

'So cute', thought Seven and Curamare simultaneously.

"Lily he is my brother Seven and he is Curamare, a companion of my brother just like you are to me. Go and greet them, they will not eat you.", said Joseph as he encouraged Lily to meet Seven and Curamare.

'Just what the f**k his brother is teaching Lily. Who will eat her!? She is a freaking Grandmaster.', thought Seven and tried to ponder over his brother's teaching.

Lily being a Higher Spirit had the intelligence of a 6-7 year old child.

Lily slowly came out of hiding. She timidly looked at Joseph and then at Curamare. Watching the assuring smile on Joseph's face, somewhat calmed down Lily.

When Lily felt Curamare's aura she felt some kind of connection between him and her. She does not know what this is, but it felt good.

Lily flew from Joseph's side. Lily flew in front of Curamare. She started at him for a few seconds. After that, she circled around Curamare, at the end of each circle she came close and at last she landed on Curamare's shoulder. She timidly went close to Curamare and gave him a kiss quick peck on the cheek and flew back hastily and hid herself in Joseph's clothes, blushing.

Curamare was also blushing.

"Shall we fix the marriage?", said Joseph. Both the brothers started laughing loudly, whereas Curamare and Lily faces turned beet red.

After a while, when everything calmed down.

"Brother, I want to know about Myricia and how to absorb it, also, am I a talented individual compared to another?", asked Seven. He wanted to have a good foundation.

Remnant Spirit told him that since Curamare is a Sacred Beast, therefore he can absorb Myricia just like humans, and can make himself strengthen. He can get strong from both the sides, like humans and also like a monster.

"Myricia is a name given to essence energy. Everything is made up of energy. This energy is present everywhere around the world. The only difference is between the concentration of energy.

For ex. Near a volcano the Flame essence energy would be more, therefore we say that place is rich in Flame Myricia.

We absorb Myricia by getting one with it. There is no shortcut for getting stronger. The most basic and the best way to do it is,

1) Ease your mind and body

2) Remove all the thoughts you have

3) Feel the essence present near you

The answer to your last question is quite complicated. Your starting or where you stand currently does not matter. You can contract stronger monsters later on. Its your willpower that matters. Your ability to face your fear and advancing forward, this matters.

'If you are born weak, then it's not your mistake. But if you die weak, then its your mistake.'

Do you understand?", explained Joseph in the most simple way he could.

"Yes, brother, thank you. I am going to train now.", said Seven as he bid farewell to Joseph.

Seven stopped at the end of the door and said, "Lily you too, bye."

Lily felt good, that this young person did not forget her. She lightly waved her hand.

"Bye, Joseph I am also going to train in my room. Li... Lily, by... bye", said Curamare and ran away blushing.

Lily also blushed. She does not know what is this feeling. But it feels 'nice'.

---

'So I just need to ease my mind and feel it. Well, I guess I can do it.', Seven thought to himself as he sat on his bed.

'Shall I sit in lotus position? It has been used in many novels and cultivation related web-novels. Let's try it', after sitting on the bed, Seven sat in the lotus position.

'I need to relax myself and start feeling the energy.', thought Seven.

Seven relaxed his muscles. Eased his mind, by thinking of his parents.

He felt happy.

Slowly, after a while he felt some kind of energy. This energy circled him.

Seven tried to absorb this energy. He tensed his muscles. He leaned his body towards the energy. But the energy always seemed to avoid coming in.

'Believe and it will happen', Seven was enlightened by the words his father told him.

Seven closed his eyes, he thought the energy had gotten inside of his body and is circulating in his blood, thus getting into each and every part of his body. The energy then gets absorbed in his cells, becoming a part him, making him strong.

Myricia starts getting inside his body and started doing as he was imagining. It started getting inside his body and circulating, thus getting absorbed into his cells, strengthening it. Many particulate Myricia starts getting accumulated in his cells. The number of Myricia started increasing around him.

He felt good. Seven felt his whole body brimming with energy.

Seven's speed of absorbing Myricia is way too fast as compared to others, as he was absorbing Myricia at the cellular level. Earth's scientific advancement was useful to him.

After 2-3 minutes of absorbing Myricia. Seven felt his body become full and he can't continue more.

Seven thought about it and made a hypothesis about why his body felt full.

'It will take time for his cells to absorb Myricia as Myricia will be absorbed according to his metabolic rate.'

To prove his hypothesis Seven started doing basic exercises, like push-up, sit-up and squats.

As Seven started performing exercises, the 'fullness' he felt was removed and he can absorb Myricia again. This proved Seven's hypothesis.

Brimming with energy and feeling prideful that his hypothesis was correct, Seven performed basic exercises whole day. Even when performing it all these times, he still felt brimmed with energy.

Seven heard a knock on his door, he gave the permission to come in.

Joseph saw him and laughed.

"When you absorb Myricia for the first time, your body gets immunity to pain because your body is adjusting itself to absorb Myricia, this effect remains for 10-12 hours.", said Joseph while laughing.

Seven had a 'really' ugly expression on his face.

What the f**k? Why didn't he tell me about this?

Seven felt he should flip this brother of his.

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

But he controlled himself.

"Eat before you collapse. There is not much time left.", said Joseph and left while laughing loudly in the corridor.

He was laughing so hard that he fell on the floor. Even a Soldier Ranked Individual can beat him right now.

"Need to eat fast.", said Seven as he ran as fast as he could into the dining room in the carriage.

He ate all the fruits he could find, and ran back to his room as fast as he could. He shut the door tight so that his yells could not be heard outside.

Right now Seven felt he should slap himself unconscious. Why the hell did he have to make a 'hypothesis'?

His intelligence got him 'good' this time.

I won't act smart ever again.