Chapter 11: Queen of Blizzard

A young boy, not exceeding 5-6 years of age. Pristine Blue colored eyes, Blood red hair. Fair skin, brimming with energy, a determination could be seen in his eyes, rare for someone as young as him.

A worrying expression could be seen on his face, as he watched the couple in front of him standing with a serious expression.

Sigh... "Seven, we wanted to tell you this later on, when you would have gotten strong enough at least, to be able to protect yourself in this world." While saying this with eyes filled with gentle love, she glanced at the hulking 2 meters tall Giant, Curamare named by his son.

And continued on,"Seven your mother is wounded, incredibly wounded. I received a fatal wound during a battle. After knowing that I do not have a long enough time to live. We decided that we should have two children and pass on our legacy to them."

Hearing these words, Ashoka felt weak in his legs and unknowingly got 'waters' in his eyes. He could not deny it even when he wants to.

Joseph felt same he felt angry and sad at the same time, as he was unable to refute the words.

After listening to her mother's word, Seven felt extreme sadness, that he would have to lose his mom AGAIN.

It's happening AGAIN, I am losing someone close to me AGAIN.

Am I still powerless to change anything. Am I still not free. He felt despair. He felt WEAK.

Watching the expression of despair, on her son, tore her open. She felt weak, she felt its all because of her, due to her powerlessness. Due to her being injured, she has to leave her child. She wants to watch them get married, she wants to become a grandma. One chance, if I can only get a single chance. I will change IT ALL.

Joseph, on watching the expression of despair on his brother's face, literally felt broke. He pledged that he will protect him from everything. But no matter how many times he tried, he still could not make any changes. This is the first time he felt determined to get STRONG. The determination to gain strength and protect those whom he loves.

Ashoka, one of the 'Greatest Emperor' ever known. He couldn't protect his wife. He couldn't fulfill her wish. Strength, if I had it more I would not have been powerless. She is bearing all the burden because she protected me that day. It's all my FAULT. If possible, please TAKE MY LIFE AND GIVE IT TO HER, to my dear wifey.

When everyone was trying their best to hold their emotions, the hulking 2 meters tall giant, Curamare also felt the determination to get strong. The determination to protect his partner. The determination of always being with Seven, who treated him as his companion rather than a monster.

Everyone received determined to get strong. Strength to be able to protect the ones the LOVE.

All of them wanted HOPE, even if it sounded impossible they wanted to believe in it. They all clung onto the fact that some miracle should happen, they all tried their best to believe it, even if it sounds impossible.

Suddenly Seven recalled about the Recovery Card that he received, this gave him HOPE. A HOPE to change it all. A HOPE to be with her mother. A HOPE to make her dreams come true.

"System, can the Recovery Card be used on my mother to cure her?", asked Seven hastily with hope and slight excitation in his voice.

This question startled everyone, to whom is Seven talking to.

[Responding to host's request]

[Recovery Card can be used on anyone, irrespective of his/her realm. And can Recover them to their Prime.

Does host wish to use Recovery Card on his mother?]

"YES, please do, make her alright!!!", exclaimed Seven after listening to system's response to questions and getting excited.

Hearing Seven yelled in exclamation and feeling the excitement in his voice. Gave everyone, HOPE. They all wished that what Seven said would true.

A Green Colored card came from inside of Seven's chest region, this card gave a very unique feeling, a feeling that this contains the ability to bend space and time. Slowly it went towards Seven's mom and broke apart in thousands of multicolored lights and surrounded her from all the ways and made a circle surrounding her and starts getting into her body.

This is really, really beautiful.

Everyone stood in a daze. A few minutes passed, nothing happened. But they still choose to hold on to the HOPE which Seven gave them. They believed in him. Even though he just turned 5 today.

Those eyes through which Seven was looking at them, the excitement those eyes had, the belief it had that everything will get alright, gave them HOPE.

"Miracles only happen to them, who choose to believe in it.", just as Alicia said this.

Void cracked, space, shattered, the whole world shook. The whole of Elipsis got covered in snow. No matter how hot was the place. A terrifying presence came forth. A presence looking down upon everyone.

The gods felt the presence and shuddered, after they remembered whose presence is this.

How can this be????? She was critically injured, how can she regain all her strength back.

The world will experience changes again. Many would be slaughtered, bloodbaths would become common.

She is back, the only wife of one of the 'Greatest Emperor', Ashoka.

Queen of Blizzard, Alicia.

The Emperor Ashoka protected, both of his sons and the palace from getting annihilated.

"Wifey you are hurting our sons, calm down."

Alicia after listening to Ashoka, Alicia calmed down and started laughing loudly. This laugh added even more charm on her. She became at least a thousand times more beautiful after regaining her powers and reaching her prime.

"Sorry, my dear sons, after regaining my strength I got too excited. We have to do some serious conversation now, Right Seven!!?", after reaching the peak she has many different questions which she needs to ask. The main question how was he able to cure her.

Understanding her intentions, he agreed. He knows he can trust his mother, father and brother. So he went to the room where he was born, as the Emperor's hall got completely frozen.