Chapter 9: 5 Years

This tired and boring lifestyle of Seven continued like this for quite a while. As currently his muscles were soft and weak, therefore he was not able to walk or crawl.

He asked the system if he should evolve his monsters again, but the remnant spirit warned him that his soul would not be able to handle the burden of further evolution of his monsters, so he should firstly upgrade the rank of his soul using Ancient Soul Transcending technique Volume I till mage rank to the least, and even after that he would only be able to perform one further evolution.

His body is also too weak, so he should wait up till he turns 5, and starts absorbing Myricia to strengthen his body before thinking of evolving his other monsters.

While in the meantime, the remnant spirit suggested him to use upgrade cards to increase the rank of all his monster's skills to Epic level, which is his upper limit for him, due to him having a we

ak soul.

I

n the starting 9 months he can only able to crawl at best. He also got to know about the names of the three maids, Mary, Maria and Miranda. These three are exceptionally caring and takes care of each and every needs of him.

When the first time maids saw him crawling, they told his mother about this, this made her too happy, Seven became surprised that this silly motion of his could bring her mother this much happiness.

His brother and father went out to solve some national disputes and would probably be back only after 4-5 years. Therefore, they missed these small beginnings of him.

Here the birthday is not celebrated yearly, but it's much like in each 5 years. As the child gets 5 years old, he unlocks his first Opian which results in a big celebration.

So now he is only staying and spending most of his time with his mother and the three maids and the occasional guests.

Whereas all this time he received his monthly quota of 3 lotto tickets, he was currently storing them.

Initially, he had 24 cards, this made him have 27 lotto tickets, including the 3 he got this month. He got to know about the unique function of the lottery, the lottery has many levels, you can get to the 2nd level by using 10 lotto tickets of 1st level, the 2nd level has much more unique and better cards.

Therefore, he combined his 10 lotto cards to spin the lottery from upgrade section to check out its effect.

[System is using 10 lotto cards to spin 2nd level lottery

Congratulations host received, the Bloodline Upgradation card.

Bloodline Upgradation Card: This card concentrates the amount of dominant blood in the body of the monster, and thus traces the Ancient Dominant species of it.

Note:

If the dominant bloodline concentration is lower in the body of the monster then it may fail.

If the dominant bloodline species are an Origin Beast, then it may not work.]

(For ex. Ancient Flame Dragon, Grandor is an Origin Beast, and is the initiator of all the Flame type monsters)

{You are one hell of a lucky bastard, it's tough to get Bloodline Upgradation Card even in the 3rd level lottery}

This made Seven an evil smug to tease the Remnant Spirit. When the maids saw this, they were surprised to see a few months old baby having an evil smug on his face.

Therefore, he started saving up his lotto tickets and has decided to use them when his soul reaches Mage realm, and when it's time to have another evolution for one of his monsters.