Chapter 18: Originator of Envy, Leviathan

[Host transferring procedure finished

New Host Leviathan.]

This was the last message Seven heard from the system. Afterwards, no matter how much he called system, no matter how much he shouted, there was no response.

"hehehehehe, you are useless. You have nothing left now. You are useless without those cheats. hehehehehe", said the mask, while forming a crude body of black mass.

A 5 meter tall monster was formed with its whole body formed by a black mass, it twisted its body and then the mask came in front of Seven directly looking at him, face to face.

"First you lost your loving parents.

And now you arrrre, looosing everything agaaain. hehehahahaaa", said Leviathan while being in front of him. His way of talking changed and rather than becoming annoying, this time it was terrifying.

"I was never envious of others. Never", said Seven with fear in his eyes after watching the terrifying changes in Leviathan.

I lost Monster Emperor System. I lost all my cards. I lost all my monsters.

What am I without them?

I always relied on them, and when alone, I am completely useless!!!

'Son, if you believe in something, it will happen', suddenly Seven remembered what his previous life father said.

'Dear, we love you, and we would always love you. We believe you. We trust you', Seven remembered what his mom said, quite a while ago.

'I wish to know who I really am. I wish to evolve myself. I will not run away and I want to face the truth about who I really am', Seven remembered what he answered to the Remnant Spirit. When he had decided to face Originator of envy, Leviathan.

'STOP RUNNING', Seven gave himself a brutal slap on his face while yelling at himself.

"Yes, I felt envious. I felt ENVY.

*drip*

Envious of the kids playing out in the field while I was ill, lying on the bed.

*drip* *drip*

Envious of the people who can go on a trip with their family.

*drip* *drip*

I felt anger, I felt envy. For bearing the pain while I have not caused anyone any suffering. Why was life so biased towards me."?

At last Seven accepted the truth about himself. It pained him when he said all this, but after accepting it he felt relieved. It felt as a stone was lifted from his heart.

"Awwww, your life sucked. Youuu, accepted yourself that you felt envy. And you are useless now, so no one cares about you. Whatever youuu do is useless. hehehahahaaa",