Chapter 21: Training

"We greet lord and welcomes him in Carias Stronghold.", said the four generals respectfully whilst taking off their helmet and bowing down towards Joseph.

The four generals were genuinely happy about the arrival of these 'pretty boys', as they knew that even with all of them combined they can barely defeat the brutish looking guy. Whereas the young boy seemed even tougher for them to defeat, but they had their own experience of bloodbath with them.

Three of the four generals are girls with exceptional beauty, clad in jet black armor. Armors showing off their beautiful curves.

Two of them had blue eyes and blue hairs with a slight, fair skin, with a black colored hilt saber. They seemed like they were teens. Both of them had complete similarities between them, they seem to be identical twins.

The last girl had tanned skin with black hair and brown eyes. She looked like a 20-25 year old women. She had a giant sword on her back. The sword was the size of her body, which was nearly 1.7 meters tall.

The one and only male member of the four generals had a bulky body, size, even bigger than that of Curamare, a hulking 2 and a half meters tall, with white hair and dark gray colored eyes, he had a domineering aura within him. He seemed like a 40 year old man. He carried a giant ax with him.

"Greetings, I am Joseph Alaria. Assigned by the Emperor of Royal Family of Elixia. Currently I will be in control of this place as a General of the Army.", greeted Joseph with a load enough voice so that everyone in the hall can hear him out.

Many people were startled by the fact that Joseph is using his own surname and not the surname 'Elixia', which is usually taken by people. But after thinking about his monstrous talent, people accepted this fact calmly and choose not to raise their voice and further think about this.

The tanned girl whispered Joseph to come with them to have a private talk.

Joseph, Curamare and Seven were led by the four generals to a store-room-like place which was covered with all sorts of barriers. They kind of lost contact with the outside world as no one from the outside world can hear what they are talking about.

"How are things going in this area?", asked Joseph as this was one of the main things that he wanted to know right now.

The tanned girl came forth and said in a cold voice seemed to be devoid of emotion, "This area has never been safe. 3 Star Grandmaster Demon General is preparing for a big war, as reported by our spies. He wishes to eradicate us in a one swipe, but after your arrival my liege their preparation will most likely fail."

"Any idea when are they going to attack?", asked Joseph with an expression of deep thought on his face.

"Sir they will attack after 5-6 days, as our spies told us that they will attack us using the path of Billion Beast Forest.", answered tanned girl with the same cold voice which seemed devoid of emotions.

After a few more questions, Joseph, Curamare and Seven planned to take a rest and afterwards prepare for their own respective goals.

---

Ran Elixia arranged everything for them. Well, it was easy as Mansions and other things for someone ranked General of the Army was always prepared but was not being used.

The Giant Mansion startled Seven. As this Mansion was big as of the palace of the Alaria Empire.

Everything was arranged, like maids, clothes and other basic necessities in the Mansion.

Joseph told Seven that he will leave him alone for quite some time and would go to attend the battle which was supposed to happen in a few days.

Curamare showed his interest in the upcoming battle, as he believed the best way to protect Seven, was to become strong enough, therefore he wanted to join Joseph. Seven gave Curamare his permission to attend the battle without even knowing what he was thinking right now as he believed Curamare.

But having no one beside Seven would worry Joseph, therefore Joseph decided that Lily would stay by Seven's side and would protect him from any harm.

Joseph summoned Lily and told her, "Lily stay by my brother's side and protect him from any harm."

Lily wished to stay by Joseph's side, therefore she pouted. But after seeing the serious expression on her master's face she finally agreed. Even though Lily had the intelligence of a child she understood one thing, one of the most treasured things in her master's life is his younger brother, he could go to any length to protect him.

Lily also wanted to know more and observe more things about Seven. What is so special about him that make him one of the most treasured things about her master's life? She wanted to know about it.

Joseph became free from worries after Lily agreed, as there may be no one here that can match Lily in strength here. She looks cute but is insanely strong.

After all these things were sorted out.

"Brother, can you train me?", asked Seven.

"Of course smart**s, but I will not hold back. Would that be fine with you?", answered Joseph to Seven's question.

Ignoring his brother's remark Seven said, "Yeah, I would be fine with that."

"Come to the biggest room in 20 minutes.", said Joseph as he prepared to leave.

Seven went back to his room and changed into comfortable clothes. He asked the maid and reached the biggest room ahead of time.

Seven was waiting for his brother to arrive. Joseph did not arrive even at the designated time.

It has been 20 minutes after the designated time, yet Joseph has not arrived. Joseph was late, really late.

Seven sat in the lotus position and has started absorbing the Myricia which he can to strengthen himself, as every second counts.

---

Joseph reached the room after 50 minutes. Seven glared at him angrily.

"You are late 50 minutes.", said Seven with an annoying voice.

"I never told you that I will come in 20 minutes, I am not late.", Joseph said with a gentle smile on his face, directly looking at Seven.

Joseph made a fool of Seven again today.

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

Many thoughts came in Seven's mind, but he changed his attention to train himself.

Joseph gave the signal in Seven to attack him. Seven did not know any pose therefore him bend his knees to get a thrust using the strength from his thighs. He did a random pose and rushed towards Joseph to attack him.