Chapter 23: Billion Beast Forest

[Responding to host's request]

[Name: Seven Alaria (Seven Brown)

Rank (Body): 1 star Soldier

Rank (Soul): 4 star Master

Bloodline: Human (quasi-locked)

Strength: 80 kg

Speed: 4.5 m/s

Skill: ---

Cards: 6X Upgrade Card, 1X Evolution Card, 8X Re: Durability Card, 6X Ore Production Card I

Remark by Remnant Spirit: Even an ant is stronger than you, you pest]

[Host would need to be 5 star soldier and would have to at least reach 5 star Master in the soul realm to be able to evolve Lower Flame Drake to his higher form]

"System why does I have lower strength and speed as compared to a normal soldier ranked individual?", asked Seven to the Monster Emperor System.

[Host's body has yet not able to fully mend up with the changes happening. Host has broken through to another realm, but each body part has yet to absorb myricia. The system recommends host to practice Ancient Soul Transcending technique Volume I for these few days as host is near breakthrough to 5 star Master soul realm]

'Well, I will make a breakthrough in my soul realm firstly and afterwards focus on my physical realm.', thought Seven to himself, agreeing with the system's decision.

Seven closed his eyes and started meditating. He felt calm, extremely calm. This is one of the major advantage of Ancient Soul Transcending technique Volume I. This soul meditation scripture gives its practitioners extreme calmness when in use.

After the training with Seven ended, Joseph went ahead to plan everything with the 4 Generals on how will they care of the incoming army.

----------

Inside the private chamber of the General's Mansion. Brightly lit room, closed from the three sides, with a thick metal gate and an essence protective shield which can even absorb a full fledged strike of a 4 star Grandmaster ranked individual.

Joseph, Curamare, Ran Elixia and the 4 Generals were present. Ran Elixia was not supposed to attend the meeting, but as not having a valid reason prevented Joseph from refusing him to attend this meeting.

"Sire, the easiest was for us to win this battle is to attack them when they are not prepared, as the demons have no idea about your coming here.", said the tanned lady General.

"But, just as we have our spies they must also have their spies on us. So if we don't take action quickly they will get to know about your arrival and the element of surprise we have, will not be applicable later on.", said the bulky general in a domineering voice.

"Both of you are right, the earlier we take action the more element of surprise we will have.", said Joseph while analyzing the plan proposed by the two of the 4 Generals.

"What are the plans after the battle, I mean will we keep marching forward to the demon's base or will we come back to our stronghold?", asked Curamare.

"We should slaughter all those b*****ds", said both the twins aggressively at the same time. They seem to have too much resentment for the demons

"We all hate demons, but we cannot just dive right inside the enemy territory. This will give us more harm than what the enemy will experience.", said the Bulky General with a domineering voice.

The twins swallowed the anger and silenced up. They really respect the Burly General.

"We will directly dive right in but with a plan.", said Joseph with a slight smile just as he read about the characteristics of the Billion Beast Forest.

----------

Carias Stronghold and the Demonic City, Andries were separated by 7000 kilometers of long, wide forest, this forest has an estimated area of approx 100,000 kilometers. It took up an army of Golden Warriors to reach from one side to other side 4-5 days.

This forest is called Billion Beast Forest because this forest has a great concentration of Yellow Apis Cerana, bees. Their concentration is so high that it's estimated that there are billions of bees in this forest. Not just bees, even the population of Blue-eyed deer is estimated to exceed a billion.

But most of the animals in this forest are not savages. They do not attack anyone who comes in front of their sight. These animals seem more intelligent, as they know to live, you need to have co-existence among each other.

Due to this co-existence among the fellow animals this forest seems to have quite a nice population of every type of beast present in it.

Normally it is easy to pass through this forest as long as you are not too weak, and you are not attacking the animals blindly.

----------

All the necessary arrangements to intercept the demonic army coming to attack Carias stronghold was made. After practicing with Seven, Joseph left with the 4 Generals and an army of 10,000. This army of 10,000 consisted half of the entire army of Carias stronghold.

Two Grandmaster ranked individual, four peak-Master ranked individual, 34 Mage ranked, 46 Knight ranked individuals, 1089 diamond warriors, 3648 golden warriors, and 7183 warriors.

Joseph bid Lily farewell. When he saw that Seven was meditating in his room he told Lily that when he comes out of his meditation tell him that I will come back in a month or two, so till then he should train hard.

Many people were tense about the incoming war, but excitement can also be seen in the eyes of the soldiers. Most of the times these people were the defenders, but this time they are attackers. They also have, not one, but two General ranked powerhouse with them.

The soldiers only know that they will intercept the attacking army. They have no idea that a really awesome, once in a lifetime opportunity awaits them.