Chapter Six

But by the grace of God I am what I am. (1 Cor. 15:10)

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story. It's my dream to be an influencer and would mean the absolute world to me if you guys would follow me on TikTok @ _jazzedup_ ❤️ enjoy the story!

***

I'm sitting at the bar bobbing my head to the music.

Janice has already found a dance partner. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn and see the Bartender, I smile at him. "Some man has asked that I give this to you." The Bartender hands me a drink, that I'm pretty sure is alcoholic.

I smile and take it. "Thank you," I say. He nods and walks away.

I set the drink down, with absolutely no intention to drink it.

But someone spent their money on you. It would be rude to not accept it.

I glance at the drink and almost pick it up.

God said not to intoxicate your body.

I look away from the drink and shake my head.

But Jesus did drink wine.

I go back and forth in my mind and ultimately just suck it up and chug the drink.

I'm pretty sure my throat was on fire. I gasp for air.

People look at me like I'm crazy. But I don't care because I'm trying to learn how to breathe again.

After a few minutes, I feel different. . . Better.

Well, I've already sinned. Better make the most of it.

"Sir," I call over the bartender. "Let me get another drink." I pay him.

He hands me the drink and I down it quickly, just like the last one. This time it wasn't as bad.

I decide to go on the dance floor, as I was beginning to feel too tight and needed to move.

I dance for a few minutes by myself until someone comes behind me and wraps their strong muscular arms around me.

I don't even look at who it is, I just continue to dance.

He pulls me closer to him and I sigh in content.

He feels so good

He bends down and breaths in my ear. I giggle at the feeling and put my hand on his face. I feel a beard.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

I shiver at the somewhat fimilar voice, "Thank you." I giggle.

I turn around, with a smile, to look at him. As soon as I see who it is, my smile vanishes and I gasp in fear.

The big scary man.

He smirks at me. I try to back up but he tightens his hold on me.

I open my mouth to scream.

"I suggest you do nothing to bring any attention over here unless you want your friend's neck snapped by the guy she dancing with." He whispers in my ear.

I shiver and look towards Janice. The guy she's dancing with looks the big scary man and winks.

I turn away and put my head down.

"You know, that's the second time you threatened to snap her neck. Why don't you just do it?" I ask looking up at him.

He smirks, "As if you could live with being the reason that someone else is longer living." He tests me.