A/N

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story. It's my dream to be an influencer and would mean the absolute world to me if you guys would follow me on TikTok @ _jazzedup_ ❤️ enjoy the story!

So first, so sorry that I haven't updated. I started school again yesterday and forgot how stressful my school is.

I probably will not be able to make an update for a few days. I will be going to New York for a school choir trip.

I already hate making 'A/N's because it gives false hope for an update, so I will try my hardest to make this the only 'A/N' in the book. So sorry for the inconvenience, I promise to make it up in the future.

I now would like to ask you guys for some help. If you see an error grammatically or something within the book not adding up, (i.e. I say that Zinovia is 21 in one chapter, then say she 20 in a different chapter) please tell me. If someone goes off on you in the comments for correcting me, please don't fight back and simply comment "Go check the A/N". I do not want any negativity on my book.

Please feel free to leave a comment stating what you guys would like to see happen in the book. I don't have writer's block, I'm just very open to ideas and suggestions. I want this to be a book you guys enjoy. If someone has already commented what you wanted, feel free to repeat it so I can see what you all want to read.

Anything you guys think would make my book better tell me!

I promise to update ASAP!

Peace, Happiness, and Love- Jazz