A/N

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story. It's my dream to be an influencer and would mean the absolute world to me if you guys would follow me on TikTok @ _jazzedup_ ❤️ enjoy the story!

Hey guys, it's been a while.

I know I said I wouldn't post another A/N but I think you guys deserve to know why I went ghost.

I've hit a major writer's block. The truth is I've never really felt like a writer and I don't have to same love for writing as many other writers.

The only reason I ever started writing is because the types of stories that I like to read weren't really. . . Good. They were grammatically incorrect, too fast paced, and just plain ridiculous.

Someone once said if there's a book you want to read that doesn't exist, then you must write the book, which I did. I knew I had decent skills at writing but it never was and probably never will be a passion of mine.

I've also lost interest in this book. I know it sucks to admit but it's true. Don't worry, I will continue on with the book because I made a commitment when I started writing it. I won't put out garbage chapters or make the book ridiculous just cause I'm not feeling it. Some authors do that, but you guys deserve much better.

With all that being said, I hope you guys understand and aren't upset with how long it's taking me to write the book. I will say that it's coming to an end quickly so be prepared.

Even though I just said I don't have a passion for writing, I probably will write another book, a better one. So if you guys want to read decent content then continue to read my books 😂

Thank you guys so much for the love and support. 3k votes is beyond what I ever imagined I would get so thank you guys.

Stay tuned in because a new chapter will be posted soon 😉

Peace, Happiness, and Love- Jazz