Chapter Ten

I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine (Song of Solomon 8:3)

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my story. It's my dream to be an influencer and would mean the absolute world to me if you guys would follow me on TikTok @ _jazzedup_ ❤️ enjoy the story!

***

I pace back and forth in my room. Guilt flooding my head.

I am an abomination. I'm an unholy piece of scum. I'm a fornicator. God hates me. I'm going to hell.

How could I seduce him like that?

How could I have sexual relations with my kidnapper?

How could I give him a blow job?

So many how's and why's.

I sit in my bed and just cry.

Ever since I was taken, I've been drifting further and further from God. I don't even remember the last time I went to a church service. Or the last time I said a real prayer. Or the last time I read the Bible.

I cry non-stop for an hour until Vlasto comes in.

He rushes to my side, "What's wrong, love?" He asks embracing me tightly.

I let him hold me as I cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay, love." He reassures me.

I push him away, "No. No! That's just it. It's not okay!" I say.

He tries to hold me again, I push him. "Love, I understand th-" I cut him off.

"No, you don't understand! You don't understand at all. You don't understand that I'm a fornicator, I'm a whore, I'm a sinner and I don't even deserve to be called a Christian!" I cry.

"My relationship with God has been ruined since I've been here and the last thing I promised God was to stay pure until marriage. I had sexual relations with a person who stole everything from me. I've only known you for three weeks." I continue to cry.

He tries to hold me again and this time I just let him.

After a few minutes, I calm down.

He's stroking my hair, "You are not a fornicator. You are still a virgin, love. And it will remain that way until you're 100% comfortable. You are not a whore. You couldn't be a whore even if you tried." He chuckles, I only sniffle.

"Don't feel bad because you haven't known me long. Love isn't dependent on time."He reassures me.

"And we are all sinners. Everyone who ever lived, except Jesus himself, has sinned in some way. But you, you are the closest thing to an angel." He tells me. I gently smile.

"Ah, there's that beautiful smile." He smiles back at me. "I'm sorry, love. Had I've known you would be this upset because of our interactions, I would have never done it." He says. I sniffle and snuggle into him.

"We will start attending church every Sunday and I will buy you as many Bible's as you want." He promises.

I look up at him, "You're gonna come with me?" I ask him.

"If that will make you happy then yes." He smiles, I hug him and say thank you.

***

"Melodies from heaven! Rain down on me! Rain down on me!" The choir sings and I sing along.

Me and Vlasto are sitting in the middle of the church. I'm jamming out to Kirk Franklin's 'Melodies From Heaven' while Vlasto is sitting like a statue.

After the song is over we all clap and sit down.

The pastor comes up and gets ready to preach his sermon. I smile as I see pastor David.

Vlasto thought it'd make me happy to go to my home church, he was right.

I feel a pair of eyes on me, I look to my side and see Jason staring at me. I smile gently at him and look away.

I grab Vlasto's hand, he looks down at me and smiles.

***

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom, love." Vlasto says in my ear.

"Okay," I say.

I watch him walk off and then turn to see Jason walking up to me.

I smile, "Hi, Jason." I greet him with a hug.

"Hi, Zinovia. Um, how have you been?" He asks with a weak smile.

"I've been great. I moved, which is why I haven't been here." I inform him.

"Oh, well who is that guy you're with?" He asks scratching the back of his head.

"My- " Vlasto pops up from behind me.

"Her fiancé," Vlasto tells Jason, tightly wrapping his arms around me. Jason weakly chuckles.

"f-fiancé?" Jason asks, stuttering a bit.

"Vlasto, this is my friend Jason. Jason, this is my fiancé Vlasto." I introduce them.

They shake hands, I notice Vlasto staring at him with hard eyes.

"Well, it was nice seeing you, Jason. I'm gonna go talk to pastor David." I tell him.

"Okay, goodbye. Nice meeting you Vlasto." He says and then walks off.

I grab Vlasto's hand and pull him towards pastor David.

He turns and sees me.

"Zinovia! Nice to see you." He hugs me.

I hug him back and laugh, "It's nice to see you too, Pastor." I smile.

"I must say, it hurt to see one of my regulars gone for so long." He frowns.

"I'm sorry. I moved too far to come every Sunday." I guiltily smile. "Anyway, I want to introduce you to someone," I pull Vlasto forward, "This is my fiancé, Vlasto." I introduce him.

Vlasto shakes his hand, "Nice to meet you, sir." Vlasto smile.

Pastor David smiles back. "You too. God blessed you with this one." Pastor David brags on me. I blush.

"Oh, trust me. I know." Vlasto looks down at me and I blush even harder.

"You should go see First Lady David." Pastor tells me. I nod and grab Vlasto's hand.

"Nice meeting you, pastor."

We walk up to First Lady David, "Hi First Lady." I say.

She turns around and grins when she sees me, "Zinovia. Where have you been?" she asks hugging me tightly.

"I don't know." I say.

"Well, I missed you." She says. She looks behind me and sees Vlasto, "And who you this handsome young man?" She asks me.

"This is my fiancé, Vlasto." I tell her.

He sticks his hand out to shake hers, she chuckles and pulls him into a bone-crushing hug. He looks to me for help and I giggle.

***

Heyyooo, Jasmine here.

I know, I know. Worst ending to a chapter ever. Sorrry.

I just got my nails done really long and it is extremely hard to type and write. But I'll try.

Um, don't believe everything the internet says unless you're really desperate.

Peace, Happiness, and Love- Jazz