Chapter 1, Last brawl

A/N: Enjoy the last book of the Golden Girl Trilogy

A/N: Enjoy the last book of the Golden Girl Trilogy. Trailer is above.

"Amberry, I need yer help!" I hear Venessa shout from upstairs

I'm in the basement, covered in shades of red and maroon, and no where near done with my questioning.

"I'm busy!" I shout back and blow a rebellious dark golden hair, that fell from my messy bun, out of my face.

"This is literally a matter of life and death!" Nessa mewls.

I hear a clatter and a bloomin' beetroot from upstairs before I decide to help the North's second in command. I quickly put the pliers back down, wash the blood off of my hands with the bucket of water in the corner and shoot the rapist in questioning a look that says I will remove the rest of his teeth if he so much as moves. Quickly, I wipe my hands dry on my vintage skirt and rush upstairs.

I push open the door, make my way past the kitchen and run over to the grand living room that has turned into a madhouse. There, among all the piles of boxes and railings filled with white dresses and designers clutching fabrics, is Nessa. Nessa holding two pairs of what seems to be the exact same shoes.

"Oh finally! Ye sure took yer fookin' time, didn't ye?" Nessa complains and grabs my arm to pull me towards her.

For the last two months now, the house has been in chaos thanks to Nessa. My temporary room that I had grown to love is all but drowning in dresses and shoes and makeup. Each night, I have to get to my bed like I'm in a fricken maze made of lace and silk or something. But since Nessa has deemed my very large room to be too 'small', she has made camp in the grand living room.

Literally everyone is annoyed at this point.

"I was keeping one of the prisoners busy while Xavier is investigating potential Sterling members seen in the North," I try to explain.

Nessa flips back her wild red hair. "I don' care. Now come, put on the damn heels so I can see which works better for yer height," Nessa commands.

She is the North's second in command, but she must not forget I'm her leader now. I've been her leader for well over a year by now. I just never knew it.