Chapter 3, Just the prisoner

A/N: Please remember to vote!!!!! I don't know why I feel like this is a shitty chapter lol

A/N: Please remember to vote!!!!! I don't know why I feel like this is a shitty chapter lol. But it;s still important so don't skip. 

I've been in the dark for two months now

I've been in the dark for two months now. They move me around though. The south. They move me from warehouse to warehouse, but they don't ever really tell me anything. When I ask why aren't they just killing me, they reply that it is not yet my time to be used. They have to wait until Amber and Xavier's wedding that's apparently, from what I gather, going to take place really soon.

Sometimes, I'm allowed to stretch my legs. Jaacobah, my previous English teacher, but also second in command for the south, would bring me my food - which I rarely ate and then keep watch as I'm allowed to stroll around the warehouses to stretch my legs.

It's very boring to be honest. I'd mostly just be on the lookout for broken down cars and envision in my mind's eye how I could fix them.

I'm currently on one of these strolls - Jaacobah not too far behind me. After two months I think they've figured out I'm not trying to escape. If I'm being honest, I want to stay because I want them to kill me and get it over with.

It's not like any of my friends have even attempted to rescue me. I doubt they even remember me.

I stop in my tracks and turn to Jaacobah with a scowl. "For fucksake, Jaacobah, I'm bored. Can't you give me a car or something to fix?" I ask and swipe my dark bangs out of my eyes. They haven't even allowed me the freedom to cut my hair. They wouldn't give me a knife for my dinner, so I doubt it'll help to ask for a pair of scissors. 

Jaacobah comes strolling to me - his hands in his dark grey southern jacket. His hazel hair has gone darker the last two months as well. Since he's practically my only company, I pick up on these kinds of things.

"What makes you think we would equip you with the tools to fix a car? You're our prisoner, not our guest," Jaacobah point out.

"I'm your leverage," I correct. "And right now you're biggest shot at getting Amber's attention is bored to death. I'm not asking for some royal treatment. Just give me something to do," I say.