Chapter 3-Crying

Narrator: They continued to look for someplace to stay. After about 45 minutes of trying to find somewhere, Elliott found somewhere they can go. All of a sudden, Kath got a text message from Lannan asking if he could stay at there place to hide from the huge storm.

Kath: Is there enough space to fit Lannan too?

Elliott: Why would we need to fit Lannan in?

Kath: He text me and said that he was on his way to hide from the storm because his house was not safe enough.

Marcus: To be honest, you're probably trying to use him to cheat on me.

Kath: Marcus shut up! We will talk about it later.

Narrator: The whole group went silent for at least a minute. Kath says she needs to get out of there and she went out to her car to get her keys but they all thought they knew what was going on. They all watched her from one of the windows and saw Kath get into her car and started screaming. At this point the boys forgot about Lannan.

Kath: I can't do this anymore! Why does he think that I am cheating? Cray checked on me and he never did.

Narrator: Kath continued to scream and cry while the other talked.

Nathan: Marcus! What just happened?!

Elliott: Yeah Marcus, what the fuck happened?

Marcus: Well...I...uh......

Brodey: Marcus, what happened?

Marcus: It's Nathan not me.

Nathan: What did I do to hurt Kath?

Marcus: Don't lie Cray I know it was you.

Nathan: Marcus, what did I do?

Marcus: Okay fine. I was on the phone with a friend last night and I was talking about Kath and Nathan. I believed that Kath was trying to cheat on me with Nathan and I think Kath could have heard me and got upset with me.

Brodey: Marcus! What the fuck?

Elliott: Marcus! She's your fucking girlfriend!

Narrator: Kath was able to see the boys fighting in the house from her car. She couldn't take it no more and started the car.

Brodey: Kath started her car!

Elliott: She's still crying.

Nathan: We need to go down there!!

Marcus: I should stay inside. I don't think that Kath wants to see me.

Nathan: Marcus, she wants to see you the most. Come on, we need to get here before she leaves.

Narrator: Kath was about to leave until she saw all of the boys standing outside and looking at her. They all ran to the car and yelling at Kath no to leave.

Elliott: Kath, why did you start the car?

Kath: I can't take it. Marcus thinks I'm cheating and I am not.

Elliott: You can't go Kath. We need you. I need you

Narrator: Kath started to back up the car until Nathan and Brodey got next to the car in order to jump in. They got in the car and tried to talk to Kath but she wouldn't listen to them

Nathan: Kath calm down. It's going to be okay

Kath: I HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING NATHAN!! HE ASKED ME TO HIS CAR IS BROKE!!

Brodey: Kath please calm down and stop yelling.

Kath: GET OUT OF THE CAR!!

Narrator: Kath forced them to get out of the car. Marcus tried coming up to the window but Kath screamed at him to get away from her. She was a little more than half way out of the driveway.

Kath: GET AWAY FROM THE CAR MARCUS!!

Marcus: Look Kath, I'm sorry. I know that you heard the phone call. All I want is for you to be safe. I'm not saying that I don't trust Cray, I just want you and I don't want to lose you.

Kath: You have 2 seconds to get away from the car before my car goes through your head.

Narrator: Marcus backed away from the car ASAP. Kath drove away and then she was on her way to go pick up Lannan at his house.

A/N: I made this one longer so it would make more sense