Chapter 18-Storm Prepare Part 2

Narrator: They all woke up early that day and meet in the kitchen for breakfast. They were having pancakes, eggs and bacon and chatting. Kath got up the earliest of the boys and got a call from Lachy.

Kath: Lachy, are you okay? You sound really stressed.

Lachy: I just realized that I have no where to go for the storm!

Kath: You can come and stay with Elliot, Lannan, Marcus, Nathan, Brodey and I.

Lachy: No no, I can't. I can't put the pressure on you guys.

Kath: It's fine Lachy. I will talk to the boys when they wake up and when thery are eating. It's fine.

Lachy: I can't. I don't need for you to spend more money on me.

Kath: It's no problem Lachy. I can go out today and buy a few things.

Lachy: I guess if you say so.

Kath: Talk to you later! Bye!

Lachy: Bye Kath!

Narrator: It wasn't long before the rest of the boys came down. Kath almost had breakfast ready for them.

Elliot: Hello Kath! How was your morning?

Kath: Good, how was yours?

Elliot: It was good.

Nathan: Did you sleep well? I did!

Kath: I slept fine. How are you Brodey?

Brodey: I'm good.

Kath: Good. How are you Marcus and Lannan?

Lannan: Good.

Marcus: I'm good. Why are you up so early?

Kath: I wanted to do something nice for all of you guys because you have all been so nice to me for m whole life and if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here today.

Marcus, Lannan, Elliot, Nathan and Brodey: Awww, thank you so much Kath.

Elliot: We would never be here if it weren't for you.

Brodey: You are so awesome, sweet, and funny. I really wish that I was able to meet you sooner.

Kath: Me too.

Narrator: They all looked at each other with a smile on there faces.

Kath: I need to ask for something though.

Nathan: What is it??

Kath: I got a call from Lachy this morning and he asked for a place to stay while the storm was here and I wanted to ask you guys if it was okay.

Marcus:  I think that it is fine. What about the rest of you?

Narrator: The rest of the boys said that it was fine. Kath called Lachy back after breakfast.

Lachy: Hello?

Kath: Hello Lachy! It's Kath. The boys said that it would be fine if you came over. Can I get you in 35 minutes?

Lachy: Hey Kath! Yes, that's fine.

Kath: Okay cool. After I get you, I'm going to drop you off at the house and then go to the store.

Lachy: Okay cool. Bye! See you later!

Kath: Bye! See ya!

Narrator: Kath told the boys she was going to get Lachy. It took her 35 minutes to get there.

Lachy: Hey Kath!

Kath: Hi Lachy! What's up?

Lachy: Nothing much. How about you?

Kath: Nothing much either.

Narrator: They drove home talking. When Kath got home Marcus was the only one in the room. Kath went to use the bathroom and when she was done Marcus asked to come to the store with her and she said yes.

Kath: You ready to go?

Marcus: Yes.

Kath: Lets go then!

Narrator: Kath put on some music on the way there. They really didn't talk too much. When they got there, they went inside and got some stuff. When they got back, Kath wait before starting the car.

Kath: Can I tell you something?

Marcus: Yeah, of course you can.

Kath: I've had the thought of you on my mind recently. I really missed you. Can we get back together?