Chapter 22-Lighting and Thunder

Narrator: They all kept laughing and making jokes. They once heard the thunder from inside the closet and started freaking out.

Kath: I'm really scared.

Marcus: It's okay baby. We will all get through this together.

Kath: Okay.

Narrator: Kath started shaking. Marcus cuddled close to her since he couldn't do much else without driving the boys insane. The rest of the boys could see her shaking and tried to comfort her.

Brodey: It's okay Kath, We're all here for you and will always be.

Lachy: We are all right here and we aren't going any where.

Kath: Thank you all. You are have been there forever and I love you all in your own way.

Nathan: You are awesome Kath! I love you!

Narrator: They all talked for a few minutes. Then they all went back on their phones or laptops. They all watched some video or vlogged what they were doing. Kath and Lannan talked while the other had there headphones in their ears.

Lannan: When the storm is over, we should go for a vacation?

Kath: That would be nice.

Lannan: Where would you want to go?

Kath: I don't know. Maybe to a place we all haven't been before.

Lannan: Okay. I don't think any of us have been to Canada. That would be cool.

Kath: That sounds awesome!! Wanna do it?

Lannan: Lets ask the rest of the boys first.

Kath: Okay.

Narrator: They told the boys and they loved the idea. Lannan got all of us the plane tickets. They are had a lot of fun on there first day in a closet. They all talked a lot and ate some food. then they all went to bed and the next day came.