Chapter 11-Coming Home

Lannan: ELLIOT WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Elliot: Kath was drunk and was in a tree. On the walk home, she had to stop to throw up and a few minute later she passed out and I don't know why. I think it was because of the pain. I tried to keep her awake for as long as I could.

Brodey: Nathan and I will get the med kits and the clean up kits and you guys try to wake her up.

Nathan: We will be quick.

Marcus: Okay cool.

Lannan: Fucking shit!! I'm getting water to splash on her face!!

Marcus: Alright that might just work but I don't know

Narrator: The water did almost nothing to her. Lannan checked her pulse and there was almost nothing Marcus thought she was going to die and started tearing up. When Brodey and Nathan got back, Brodey checked her heartbeat and there was almost nothing.

Brodey: The only thing that will be able to help her and save her life is CPR. If we don't do it, she will probably die. Does anyone know how to do it?

Marcus: I think so. Does anyone else?

Narrator: No one else said anything. Marcus started doing the CPR. Elliot opened up one of the med kits and got some pain killers ready for her.

Elliot: She may want some time by herself after we wake her up and use the med kits and the clean up kits.

Lannan: I feel so bad. I can't believe she broke the window and jumped just because she could see us fight.

Narrator: Marcus started to cry after about 1 minute and 30 seconds of doing the CPR. They were all going to cry if she died.

Marcus: What happens if she dies?

Elliot: Her mom would be so mad and would get us in a lot of trouble.

Nathan: What about her dad?

Elliot: Kath's dad died 2 days before she born.

Brodey: Really? How did you find out?

Elliot: I asked her mom if I can speak with her dad when I went to her house. She told me that he died 2 days before she was born. I felt so bad for asking.

Nathan: That must have been really awkward.

Elliot: I felt so bad. I feel so bad for Kath. She has never had a dad.

Narrator: They continued to talk. Marcus checked Kath's pulse again.

Marcus: I feel something! Oh my god! I think she will wake up soon!!

Elliot: I would be so happy!

Narrator: Elliot got the first aid and cleanup kits ready. They all thought that it was best for Elliot, Brodey or Nathan to help her because of the fight. As soon as Kath woke up, Lannan and Marcus would leave. They wanted to see her, but they were both afraid Kath would be mad.

Marcus: I feel so bad for her. I really want to say sorry. We would never be in this mess if I never thought Kath was cheating on me.

Nathan: It's okay Marcus, it happens to almost all of us.

Marcus: Thanks Nathan. You're so nice.

Nathan: You're welcome Marcus. You could use it right now.