Chapter 33-Propose

Narrator: Then next few days went by fast. On there last day of being in Canada, Marcus planned to go out for dinner and then go to the water fountain where he was going to propose to her. It was going to be the greatest night of there lives. They all decided to talk before they all were going to go out.

Marcus: I'm so nervous.

Elliott: Don't be. We're all going to be right there for you.

Nathan: Put all of the bad shit behind you.

Narrator: They can all see his has shaking and his eyes start to water.

Lannan: You good?

Marcus: I-I'm just really nervous.

Brodey: We're all going to be right there with you and nothing is going to change that.  Nothing's going to change between us either.

Lachy: We are never going to leave you side..

Marcus: Thank you all so much!! I think I'm ready.

Elliott: Okay let's go.

Narrator: They all laughed a lot at dinner. They walked over to the water fountain and Elliott, Nathan, Brodey, Lannan and Lachy smiled the whole way there.

Marcus: Can you close your eyes Kath?

Kath: um... okay.

Marcus:  Kath, you are super sweet and kind to everyone. You have been there for me for a year and I love you for that. You're always there for everyone. During the good and bad. You are the greatest thing that I've got in my life and I wouldn't trade that in for anything. I want you to be there for the rest of my life. There is 1 question I have for you. Open you eyes.

Narrator: Kath uncovered her eyes and looked at Marcus. He was on one knee and had a little box in his hand.

Marcus: Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?

Kath: OMG!!! YES!!!!!

Narrator: Elliott, Nathan, Brodey, Lannan and Lachy were all about to cry as they watched Marcus slip the ring on her finger. They ring had all of there birthstones in it.

Kath: I love the ring Marcus!!

Marcus: I wanted there to be a piece of everyone with you at all times.

Kath: Elliott, are you okay?

Elliott: I'm good but that was some beautiful shit. Be prepared when you need to do it again.

Marcus: Really Elliott?

Elliott: I don't mean for another girl. I mean for the video.

Marcus: It would make for good clickbait but give us sometime.

Elliott: Okay. That's fair

Kath: Did you all agree to this?

Nathan: Yeah.

Kath: Will everything stay the same between us all though?

Brodey: Of course they will!

Kath: I don't know how to thank you all more!!