Chapter 5- Sneaks and Sorry

Narrator: Kath and Lannan walked into the house that night. They tried to be as quiet as they can. They were walking downstairs to try to get to Kath's gaming setup until they heard a noise coming from the kitchen. They decided that they were going to listen into what they were saying

Marcus: Oh god, I have never seen Kath so mad ever since I have been with her.

Brodey: I've known Kath for a long time and I never ever seen her that made, even with a video game.

Nathan: Kath is so happy all of the time. I honestly wish that I have never saw that.

Elliot: I haven't seen Kath in awhile since that.

Marcus: Cray... I'm sorry I blamed you.

Nathan: It's fine Marcus. I understand.

Narrator: Kath and Lannan continued to try to get it Kath's gaming setup. When they got there, felt like they can finally breathe again. They thought that it would fun to spy on them again. They went up to where they were before and listened into what they were talking about.

Nathan: She can sometimes be crazy but I have never seen her like that.

Marcus: I feel so bad. I really messed up this time.

Brodey: Do you want to see if she's home?

Marcus: Um... yeah but what if she's not home?

Elliot: Then we can go and look for her.

Marcus: What if she is mad with me?

Nathan: There is only one way to find out.

Narrator: Kath and Lannan quickly raced down to Kath's gaming setup. They decided to talk about some of the things that they heard

Lannan: I don't want to be offense, but why would they want you home?

Kath: It's fine. To be honest, after all of the stuff that happened, I can't see why they would even cared if I died.

Lannan: I bet they would. What would you do if they threw you out and wouldn't let you stay here anymore? They could be saying stuff about you right now.

Kath: Let's hope that they are not. If that happened I would try to find a place to stay. I would probably try to go with my mom.

Lannan: If things don't work out, you can come and live with me. I'm always here Kath, and I know that I don't say it around the boys, but I am.

Kath: Thanks, I really can use that right now.

Lannan: Any time Kath. I love ya.

Kath: I love you too.