Chapter 14-Kath Getting Better

Narrator: Brodey and Nathan started getting everything set up after they talked. Kath relaxed on the couch. Kath started talking to Brodey and Nathan.

Kath: Can I go to my room for a few minutes?

Brodey: You okay?

Kath: Just need some time to think.

Nathan: Alright, that's fine. I will come get you when everything is ready.

Kath: Okay.

Narrator: Kath went to her room and went out to the balcony. She started crying. None of the others were able to hear her. She started talking to herself

Kath: Why did this happen? Was this all my fault? Do I even deserve to be alive? Why does her care about me still? I really just want to be alone. I think they are going out to the bar tonight so I can go out and get my car from the liquor store. I really wish that they just stopped sooner before I broke the fucking window. I just want to scream.

Narrator: Kath started yelling enough for the rest of the house to hear her.

Kath: FUCK!!! WHY!! WHY THE FUCK DOES SHIT HAPPEN?!!! JUST WHY!!! WHAT THE F-

Nathan: Kath, what the hell is going on? Are you okay??

Narrator: The rest of the boys were behind Nathan and Kath just stared at them. She noticed Marcus had tears in his eyes. Kath started crying again.

Kath: No I-I-I'm fucking not. I can't take it.

Elliot: We came to tell you that we are going out for beers later and that we are ready for you.

Narrator: Kath picked her head up and just looked at Marcus with tears in there eyes.

Kath: Um...I will be there in a few. I just need a minute.

Brodey: Okay, see you soon.

Narrator: Kath went back out onto the balcony. Brodey, Nathan and Elliot went off, but Marcus and Lannan just stood at Kath's door. Lannan went onto Kath's balcony and stood next to her.

Kath: I thought you went with the boys?

Lannan: I couldn't just leave you alone upset.

Kath: You're so sweet Lannan. I don't know what I would do without any of you.

Lannan:  Thanks Kath. It's not just me her though.

Marcus: Um... Kath, I'm so sorry about what happened and I would be very shocked if you would forgive me. What I did was very wrong and I'm so sorry. I'm also so sorry about breaking up with you. I didn't realize how sad I would be without you and I really hope you can forgive me.

Kath: Marcus, I really never want to see that again. I never want to see you guys fight. I was so upset when you broke up with me. I really missed you. You can be a dick sometimes but I love you.

Narrator: Marcus and Kath hugged each other and than all three of them went out of there room.

Brodey: Kath, Marcus you okay?

Kath and Marcus: Yeah.

Elliot: Alright let's get started.

Narrator: Kath and Marcus both sat down. Nathan took care of Marcus and Elliot took care to Kath. Kath was in a lots of pain during the procedure. Marcus took Kath's hand.

Marcus: It will be better after baby

Kath: Okay.