Chapter 30-Bonding

Narrator: After a few more hours, they all fall asleep next to each other. Kath was the last to fall asleep. She thought it was super cute. She fell asleep with them a few minutes later. She had a smile across her face. They all woke up together and looked out of the window.

Marcus: I think that the storm has stopped!!!

Elliot: We can go outside!!

Kath: We can start getting ready for the trip!!

Marcus: I'm super excited!!!

Narrator: They all went outside of the closet slowly. There was no high winds or rain and it was sunny! They all were so happy, but they also were happy in the closet, because they were all together. They all got some fresh food and talked.

Kath: I'm happy to be out of the closet, but I also really enjoyed it. I feel like we all have bonded more. When we talked, it felt like when we all first met. I really liked it. It felt like a once in a lifetime chance.

Nathan: I say the same. I feel like I know all of you better ever since we've been in there.

Brodey: We've been out of the closet for 5 minutes.

Nathan: Lol. You're right.

Narrator: They all chat and eat for a few minutes. Then they all go get ready for the trip. Marcus and Kath start messing around and having fun as they get ready. The rest of boys join in on the fun. Then after they had fun, they all continued to get there bags ready for the trip in a few days.

Kath: Marcus, do you have everything?

Marcus: Yeah, I think so. Do you see anything I missed?

Kath: No. Just wanted to ask.

Marcus: Okay thanks.

Narrator: Nathan calls Marcus into his room. When he walked in, he shut the door behind him.

Nathan: Do you have the ring?

Marcus: Yes, I do. The more I think about it, the more nervous I get.

Nathan: Don't be. We will all be there with you. When you propose to her and at the wedding if she says yes.

Narrator: The other boys walk in.

Lachy: We promise.

Elliot: We won't ever leave you side.

Marcus: Thanks guys. You all are the best people ever. I wouldn't be here without you all.

Lannan: We wouldn't be here either without you.

Nathan: Do you have everything planned?

Marcus: Yeah I think so.

Brodey: Okay cool.

Marcus: Can we stop talking about it though? Just the thought makes me nervous.

Lachy: Yeah sure.

Narrator: They all laughed and went back to there rooms to continue packing for the trip.

A/N: How do you all like the story so far? Comments if you want! By the way, thinking that the story my end soon so I'm going to start writing another one as soon as a idea comes up. I don't really care if you rush me because I get inspired to write from it. Thanks to all of you for the support!!