Chapter 8-Broken Windows, Blood and Saying Sorry

Narrator: Kath broke the window that was next to her. Brodey tried to grab her and stop her from jumping out. She still jumped out to window on to a ledge. Marcus finally stopped fighting Lannan and he said he was sorry.

Marcus: Lannan, I know I've done and said a lot of mean things to you, and you probably won't forgive me, but I'm so sorry.

Lannan: It's okay Marcus, I would have done the same thing.

Nathan: We should get the cuts covered up.

Marcus: I'm so sorry about everything that happened you guys as well.

Brodey: It's okay Marcus.

Elliot: Brodey and Nathan, can you get Marcus and Lannan cleaned up?i

Brodey and Nathan: Sure.

Narrator: As the boys left, Elliot stayed there and stared at the broken window. His eyes started tearing up. Then Lannan walked in.

Lannan: Elliot, you okay?

Elliot: um...y-yeah I think so.

Lannan: Why are you tearing up?

Elliot: Kath is gone and I have this feeling she's not coming back.

Lannan: What are you going to do?

Elliot: I think I need to go and find her. She may have glass shards in her and when she left she was covered in blood, bruises, and she was crying.

Lannan: First we should barricade this window so no one can get in.

Elliot: Good Idea.

Narrator: Elliot and Lannan barricaded the door. They hugged each other as Elliot was about to walk out of the door, Brodey, Nathan and Marcus saw Elliot about to leave the house.

Brodey: Elliot, where are you going?

Nathan: Why didn't you come with us to clean up Lannan and Marcus?

Elliot: I don't really want to talk about it with Marcus around because he may get mad. I will be back soon Bye guys, be back later.

Narrator: Elliot walked out of the house in pouring rain. He only had a sweatshirt on. He felt like it was all his fault and he wanted to cry. He decided he was not going to look for her in his car because if she did she may run away, so he walked. As he walked, Kath was at her parents house.