Chapter 15-Hold My Beer

Narrator: After they were done and Kath felt a lot better, the boys went to the bar and Kath walked to were her car was parked. Kath started talking to herself again

Kath: I feel like I can't trust anyone. I really wish that I can talk to my mom or my brothers. I really need my car so I prepare for the storm. I think I'm going to get some beer for the storm.

Narrator: Kath got her car and went to the store. She saw that there were DNA test there and she grabbed a few. When she walked out of the store, she got a phone call from the bartender that worked at the bar that the boys went to. The call was from Elliot's phone.

Kath: Hello, what's up?

Bartender: Are you Kath?

Kath: Uh... Yes.

Bartender: Can you come pick up some of your friends? They are so drunk.

Kath: Alright, fine.

Narrator: Kath put the bags of stuff from the store in the trunk and went to the bar. She really didn't want be there. She guided them all into the car and locked the door. She went inside to talk to the bartender. They were going to get Elliot's car towed back to the house and she was going to pay for it. They all fell asleep in the car. She sang  a song on the hour long car rides as they were asleep.

Kath: I tell you want I want, what I really really want. So tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Narrator: She sang a few more songs until she got home. She carried everyone one by one to there rooms. When she was done, its was about 2AM. She saw that Lachy posted something on Instagram and minute ago so she called him.

Kath: Hello Lachy.

Lachy: Hello Kath! What are you doing up so early?

Kath: It was a really long day and I just picked up the boys from a bar because they were all drunk. I got Elliot's car towed and I'm going to pay for it.

Lachy: I can if you want.

Kath: No, it's fine. I was thinking that I can come over?

Lachy: Will the boys be worried in the morning?

Kath: I don't think so.

Lachy: Then sure! We can play a game

Kath: Alright! On my way! Be there in 35 minutes!

Lachy: See you soon!