Chapter 10-Finding Her

Narrator: Elliot was walking until he looked up at a tree. He saw Kath sitting in the tree. She was all wet, bruised, bloody  and was holding a paper bag in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. Kath looked in very bad shape.

Elliot: Kath? Why are you in a tree??

Kath: To hide.

Elliot: From what?

Kath: From the cops, my mom, and everyone at the click house.

Elliot: Why the cops?

Kath: They may see me and ask what the hell happened. I don't want Marcus to get arrested even though he hurt me.

Elliot: Why did you break the window and jump out? Did you get cut by any glass shards?

Kath: I couldn't take Marcus and Lannan anymore so I kicked the window open and jumped out. I got cut by the flying shards but it doesn't hurt over everything else. My phone also is going to die.

Elliot: Why do you have vodka?

Kath: I bought it will the last dollars I had. Why are you out here?

Elliot: I came out here to come find you. I was nervous that you would never come back. Me and Lannan barricaded the window so no one can come in

Kath: That was nice of you.

Elliot: Kath, are you drunk?

Kath: Only a little bit

Elliot: Can you please come down from the tree so we can go home?

Kath: Okay fine

Elliot: We have to walk a hour to get home. The boys are getting the shelter ready for us for when we get back

Kath: Alright... I'm okay with that.

Narrator: Elliot started to take Kath home. When Kath jumped out of the tree, she wobbled around because she was drunk. Elliot wrapped his arm around her so she would not fall.

Kath: Oh fucking shit.

Elliot: Kath, what is it?

Narrator: Kath looked really bad. Her face still had blood on it. She ran to the side of a tree so Elliot couldn't see her. She sat at the bottom of the tree and cried a little from the pain.

Elliot: Kath, are you okay? You're starting to scare me.

Narrator: Kath yelled from the other side of the tree.

Kath: Elliot, I'm fine I think, just feeling a little sick.

Elliot: Okay, that's fine.

Narrator: Kath threw up a little bit. Kath looked in a lot of pain. Elliot ran over in fear.

Elliot: Kath, we need to go home now. You are in too much pain.

Kath: Elliot?

Elliot: Kath, what is it?

Kath: I feel really dizzy, and it is getting really hard to think.

Narrator: Elliot had to try to keep Kath awake. After a few minutes, Kath passed out. Elliot went into panic. He scooped her up in his arms and started racing home. He got home in about 30 minutes, he ran so fast. All of the boys were at the door.