Chapter 19-Getting Together?

Marcus: You would want to take me back? Especially after want happened. Why?

Kath: Yes! You make me so happy and I love you!

Marcus: I love you too Kath and I will be your boyfriend!

Kath: Thank you so much Marcus!!

Marcus: I would do anything for the love of my life.

Narrator: Kath and Marcus just sat in the car looking at each other. She started the car after about 10 minutes. Marcus leaned over and kissed her. She started blushing. Meanwhile, the boys watched the news for the storm.

News Reporter: Now on 9News we have the latest reports on the huge storm. As you can see here, the storm won't be coming for another 2 more days! However, it is going to be stronger than before. Get prepare!

Lachy: That's good. We have more time.

Nathan: We should get in there early just in case.

Lannan: That's a good idea. Have any of you seen Kath and Marcus come back?

Elliot: I haven't.

Lachy: She said she would be back be now.

Brodey: Maybe they were having some troubles finding what they needed or they went to more then on store.

Nathan: I hope they are okay.

Elliot: Me too.

Narrator: Kath and Marcus talked in the car until Marcus came up with a idea.

Marcus: I know where there is a wonderful view of the stars. Wanna go?

Kath: Sure! Lets do it!

Marcus: Can I drive?

Kath: Of course you can babe.

Narrator: Marcus and Kath switch spots. It took Marcus until sunset to get there. They are looking at the sunset and talking.

Kath: This is beautiful.

Marcus: It really is.

Narrator: Marcus and Kath lean close into each other. Then they kiss again.

Kath: Thanks for getting back together with me Marcus.

Marcus: You're welcome Kath. I love you.

Kath: I love you too Marcus.

Narrator: They kiss again.

Marcus: Wanna go into the back seat?

Kath: Yeah.

Narrator: Marcus goes to the back first and then carries Kath there. Then they make out. After about 20 minutes, they need to go home and they talk in the car.

Kath: That was so nice.

Marcus: It was.

Narrator: They got home and they boys asked a ton of questions.

Brodey: Where have you 2 been?

Marcus: It's kind of a long story.

Lannan: What happened?

Kath: WE ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!

Elliot: Really?!

Kath: YES!!

Nathan: That's awesome Kath!

Marcus: After was went to the store I took her to see a nice view of the sunset. We kissed some, and made out in the back.

Nathan: Are you getting laid tonight?

Marcus: I don't know.

Nathan: Tell me if you do.

Marcus: Okay I will.

Kath: I'm going to my room. Wanna come Marcus.

Marcus: Yeah. See you all later.

Elliot: See ya! Have fun!

Marcus: Okay I will.