Chapter 6-The Fight

Narrator: Kath and Lannan hugged each other, but an unexpected guest walked into the room.

Marcus: KATH?! LANNAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!

Kath: Marcus, calm down, I can explain-

Marcus: NO YOU CAN'T KATH! IT'S OVER! WE'RE OVER

Lannan: Marcus, she wasn't cheating. We snuck into the house because Kath needed to pick me up before the storm came. Marcus, I'm sorry, please chill.

Marcus: DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CHILL DUDE?! YOU'RE BOTH LIARS AND I KNOW IT! SHE'S WAS GIRLFRIEND AND WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR! AFTER I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH NATHAN YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BELIEVE YOU?!

Lannan: Marcus, I'm sorry dude.

Narrator: Marcus started hitting Lannan in the face. He was fighting back so he wouldn't get hurt. Elliot, Nathan and Brodey opened the door, but they never stopped fighting. Elliot, Nathan and Brodey just stood there in shock.

Lannan: MARCUS!! PLEASE STOP!! CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT?!

Marcus: YOU WERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! I WON'T BE ABLE TO TRUST YOU!

Narrator: After a few screams later, there was about 3 feet in between them and Kath stepped in holding the two men fighting each other.

Kath: Marcus, Lannan, you both need to stop. Can you ever just talk to each other? This isn't the way. It won't fix things. CAN YOU JUST STOP?!

Narrator: Marcus tried to run into Lannan and punch him again but Kath stopped him. I ran into Kath punching her in the face, right in the eye. As Kath fell into the wall, her head hit the wall making her a little dizzy. Marcus went straight for Lannan.

Lannan: YOU JUST HIT KATH AND YOU DON'T CARE!!! YOU CAN'T HIT A WOMAN MARCUS!!

Marcus: SHE DOESN'T CARE AND SO WON'T YOU WHEN I GIVE YOU ONE TOO!!!

A/N: Sorry, I know that it is short again. I took this work from a google doc and copied and pasted it into this. I'm will so day be done will that and type it so they are longer.