Chapter 3

3rd Person POV -

"Last call for flight D7, I repeat last call for flight D7!" A loud voice comes through the speakers of the airport as Angel rushes towards her gate.

"I'm here! I'm here!" She yells exasperated when she finally arrives at the gate, rushing to hand her plane ticket to the flight attendant. She watches the flight attendant give her a tight lipped smile before telling her to go ahead in.

Giveing the flight ateendent a beaming smile in return Angel rushes into the plane making to her seat just in time. Sitting in her seat she sets her carry on down next to her removing her phone and a pair of headphones. Putting the headphones on her ears she presses play on the music falling asleep to the singers melodic voice.

--------

"Excuse me, sweetheart!" A voice says startling her awake with a jump. Calming her beating heart Angel removes her headphones realizing the music had stopped playing long ago.

"Yes, sir?" The small girl asks politely hoping she hadn't done anything wrong. Semmong to sense her worries the man lets out a small chuckle shaking his head lightly.

"I just wanted to let you know we were about to land." He reassures her holding his hands up mockingly. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she gets a good look at the man who woke her realizing he was quite attractive. Dark skin, dark brown eyes, a light stubble on his face, and a large kind smile.

"Thank you, sir." She says quietly still nervous around strangers even though she felt that she could trust him.

"Marcel," He says holding out his hand for her to shake, "Marcel Gerard." He continues as she puts her hand in his own lightly, watching him bring it up to his lips and kissing it light before letting it go.

"Nice to meet you Mr, Gerard, my names Angel." She whispers a bright blush covering her face at the slight intimacy.

"Call me Marcel," the man adds giving her another dazzling smile moving to the seat next to her silently asking if it was ok, which it was.

"Where are you going?" The man, she now knew as Marcel, asked turning his head to face her.

"Mystic Falls," the young salvatore replies hoping she wasn't telling the strange man to much information. At the mention of the town the man seems to perk up, seeming more interested then before.

"Mystic Falls? You must be careful there, I've heard the horrible things that have happened there. It's no place for a young girl like yourself." The man tells her, somehow feeling worried even though they had just met.

"I'll be careful, sir!" She reassured not wanting to worry anyone, even if they had just met a mere few minutes ago.

Still seeming worried the man digs through is pocket for a moment before handing her a card with his name and number on it.

"Here," he says holding it out for her to take, "Just incase something happens you can give me a call." The man says trying to reassure her that it was ok for her to take it. After debating it for a few second Angel reaches out shyly, taking the card in her small, dainty hand.

"Thank you." She tells him just as the pilot comes onto the speaker informing the passengers that they had landed and were free to leave the plane. Grabbing her bag the young girl skips out of the plane not before telling her new friend a goodbye promising to use the number.

------------

Mystic Falls. Angel was back in the town that she swore she would never step foot into again. Still standing in the airport the young girl realized that she needed a plan, feeling foolish she hadn't thought of one before

She had no clue where her Mother could have been, she only knew she was in Mystic Falls, she didn't know where. Now that she thought about it, coming here might not have been the best decision. She didn't know where her Mother was and still, she was all alone.

Calming her nerves she tries to come up with some course of action, what did she need? 'A Hotel' she thought to herself. Before she did anything she would need a place to stay. Opening her phone she searched for the nearest hotel she could find, there weren't many in this town.

Finally finding one that seemed nice enough she looked at the address wandering outside to find a cab.

--------

Getting out the cab she looks around at town before her, it had changed so much. Feeling the car drive away behind her takes small, shaky steps up the stairs to the hotel. Reaching the small door she takes a deep breath before opening it hearing a bell chime as she enters.

"Hello, dear!" An old woman exclaimed as soon as she enters, a bright and cheerful smile on her face.

"Hello," Angel telling the women softly making her way to the desk that the women is sitting behind.

"One room please, I'll only be staying two days." Angel asks digging around in her purse for some cash, her hand coming up empty.

"Of course dear, that'll be 120." Realizing that Angel didn't have any money on her she knew she had to do the one thing she hated doing. She had to compel her, Angel only did it when she had to she hated taking away people's free will.

"You're going to give it to me for free," Angel tells the women softly looking into her eyes and watching the old woman's pupils dilate. Nodding her head the women hands the small girl her room key smiling like nothing ever happened.

Mumbling a soft thank you Angel takes the key waking up the stairs to find her room, planing to get some rest ready to come up with a plan to find her mother.

(Sorry for the short chapter wrote this one is class so it's kind of a filler. She's going to meet Elijah next chapter!!)