Chapter 15

Sorry for such a late chapter, made it extra long to make up for it! Thank you all for the 30,000 reads!

•                     •

3rd Person POV-

"Elijah, Kol!" Angel yells, running into Elijah's arms first. Picking Angel up Elijah spins her around, a large smile on both of their faces. As much as Angel enjoyed the time with Niklaus she missed her other mates. The longer she was away the more her heart started to ache.

Setting Angel down she gets her balance before running into Kols arms. Kol picking her up and pulling her into a huge hug that took her breath away. Setting Angel down Kol still doesn't let her go, digging his head into her hair.

"I missed you." He mumbles into her hair, loving the comforting scent it brought. He and Elijah had missed her while she was gone. Kol knew that soon enough she was going to go away with Elijah, leaving him missing her again.

Smiling, Angel digs her head into Kol's chest. "I missed you too." She tells him, her voice slightly muffled by his shirt. Pulling away from Kol, Angel stands on her tiptoes to give a Kol a kiss on his cheek. Kol turning at the last moment, making her kiss his lips instead.

Pulling away Angel blushes, her mates chuckling. "Meanies." Angel mumbles, hiding behind her hair in embarrassment. Giving one last chuckle Elijah moves over to his mate, pulling her into his arms. Turning around Angel hides in his chest, she had missed him as well.

Shuffling closer to Elijah Angel closes her eyes, the jet lag was starting to get to her. Looking down at her, Elijah smiles. Picking Angel up bridal style, telling Kol and Niklaus he was going to take her upstairs.

Elijah and Angel were leaving tomorrow, he had planned to take her to some of the many cities he had enjoyed before he was daggered. Their first stop was New York..

Reaching his room Elijah walks inside, shutting the door softly behind him. Walking over to the large king bed, Elijah pulls down the covers. Tucking Angel in softly Elijah gives her a kiss on the head before going downstairs to speak with his brother about his plans for the next week.

꧁꧁꧂꧂

It was now 3 AM and Elijah was getting everything ready to leave. He had decided drive instead of flying, it wasn't that far away anyway. Last night Kol had packed Angels bag for her, against most people's beliefs Kol had one of the best fashion sense. After only being undaggered for a few weeks he was already caught up on most of today's fashions.

Right now all Elijah had left to do was to go get Angel, he had planned to let her sleep in the car like Niklaus had. He wanted her to be well rested for everything that her had planned, they only had a week to themselves.

Speeding up the stairs Elijah enters the room quietly, walking towards a sleeping Angel. Picking her up Elijah wraps the blanket around her to keep her warm. Walking down the stair softly with a sleeping Angel in his arms, making sure not to jostle her.

As soon as he gets to the door he sees Kol and Niklaus at the door, waiting to tell her goodbye. He had to admit he felt bad for Kol, he had been the last to meet their mate and he had spent the least amount of time with her.

Elijah watches with a smile on his face as Kol walks over to them, giving their mate a soft kiss on her forehead. Niklaus going over and doing the same. Telling his brothers goodbye Elijah leaves the house, going over to the car.