Chapter 18

3rd Person POV-

"That's impossible." Angel hears a voice say as she fades in and out of consciousness. She tries to open her eyes, but it feels like they're taped shut with layers and layers of duct tape. After trying for a few minutes Angel finally gives up. Settling for just listening to the conversation.

"Why isn't she awake yet?" A voice that sounds a lot like Niklaus says, sounding concerned. Although he was hiding that with anger. Confused Angel tries to open her eyes again, this time succeeding with only a little struggle.

"Hello?" Angel rasps out quietly, her voice sore from not being used. At the sound, everyone in the room turns around, including the doctors. Letting out a small grunt Angel tries to sit up, being held down as soon as she tries to.

"No, Love. Don't try to get up, you need to rest." Niklaus tells Angel softly, his hand on her shoulder to stop her from sitting up.

Nodding her head, Angel relaxes back on the bed. "What's going on? Why am I in a hospital bed?" Angel asks the group quickly, not overly caring who answers. Angel had no clue what was going on, all she remembers was talking to Kol then everything went black.

Overall, Angel was scared. She was a vampire. Well, heretic now. How did she just pass out?

"Mrs. Mikaelson." A voice says, bringing Angel out of her thoughts. Blinking her eyes a couple of times Angel turns to look at the doctor.

"Uh, yes?" Angel says, hoping the doctor will give her some information.

Before the doctors can say anything Elijah interrupts them. "May we have a moment alone first?" He questions, not really asking.

Knowing that he wasn't really asking, the doctors nod. Leaving the room and letting the group talk.

Entering the break room, Doctor Yang sits down on the couch next to her friend Meredith Grey.

"You wouldn't believe the case I got." Christina starts, shaking her head with a silent chuckle.

"What?" Meredith questions. Christina didn't get surprised or entertained on cases often. Looking at Meredith again Christina starts to chuckle before finally calming down.

"Ok, this girl came in with one of her boyfriends." Christina begins, Meredith interrupting her. "One of?" She says in surprise.

"Yes. Now let me finish. Turns out she passed out, he had no clue why. After struggling with him for a while he finally lets us take her to a room to look at. When I come back to inform him what happened, there were 2 other guys with him. One of them was her husband, the other was one of her boyfriends. You haven't even heard the best part, they're all brothers." Christina finishes, bursting out in laughter once again.

Meredith stares at her a while before letting out a laugh, not being able to keep it in any longer.

"I have to meet this girl. Do they know?" Meredith questions after she stops laughing. Watching as Christina takes a few deep breaths before finally calming down as well.

"That's the funniest part, they all know and they seem ok with it," Christina tells her before checking her watch. Realizing that 20 minutes had passed and it was time to go back in.

"You can meet her now," Christina tells her. Getting up from the couch as she finishes, "Now I get to tell her that she's pregnant."

"That's impossible." Angel starts, this time sitting up in bed with no interruptions. Everyone in the room was too shocked to do or say anything. "No, this can't happen." Angel continues mumbling, to shocked to do anything else.

"I'm afraid it's true, Mrs. Mikaelson. If you feel you aren't ready for this there are many different options we can offer you." Doctor Yang starts, before she can finish Niklaus interrupts her.

"No need for that, Love. We'll be keeping the baby. Now if you'd leave us for a moment please." Niklaus tells the doctors, waving them off with his hand.

"Mrs. Mikaelson," Doctor Grey starts this time before she is interrupted as well.

"Can we please be left alone a moment?" Angel asks, she doesn't like interrupting people but at that moment she just wanted to figure this out. Without the 'help' of anyone except here mates.

"Of course. We'll be in later to discharge you." Doctor Meredith interrupts what Christina is about to say. Guiding her out of the room and leaving the group to talk.

"Nik," Angel whimpers. Figuring out how it happened. "It's yours. You're part wolf, and wolves can procreate." Angel tells him, putting a protective hand over her stomach without thinking about it. This baby may have been only a few weeks old, but she already loved it.

"Natures loophole." Elijah mutters walking closer to his mate, sitting on the bed next to her. Pausing for a second Elijah slowly lifts his hand, placing over Angels that was still resting on her stomach. "It's a miracle." He whispers lovingly, looking at Angel's stomach in awe while he rubs it softly.

Looking at his mate, Niklaus walks closer to them. Watching Angel's stomach in the same awe his brother had. He had never wanted children, he had always thought he would end up just as bad a Father as he was. Although, with her. He believed he could be a better Father, with her by his side.

"Brother." Niklaus rasps out, a hint for Elijah to move out of the way. Elijah doing so, watching as his brother places a hand on Angel's stomach.

Watching with a smile, Angel places her hand on top of his. Putting her other hand on his cheek as tears start to form in his eyes. After sitting there a few minutes Niklaus places a kiss on Angel's forehead, getting off the bed.

"I think it's time I take back my city. Looks like we'll be staying in New Orleans longer than anticipated." Niklaus tells the group before walking out of the room, ready to check Angel out of the hospital and get her home where she belongs.

*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*

Hey... so I know I haven't updated in a while. Plus this chapter is pretty short... But after this, I promise more regular updates! At least 1 chapter a week! Thank you guys soooo much for 80,000 reads!!!! Tell the next chapter.

*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*✭˚·゚✧*·゚*

•Vote•Comment•

Word Count - 1089