Chapter 11

(Big time skip! I really wanted her to meet Kol so...)

3rd Person POV-

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived!" Elijah yells opening the door to see the Salvatore Brothers. Elijah watches his brother walk into the room, his arm wrapped around Angels waist.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Niklaus tells them a smirk on his face. Rolling her eyes Angel elbows him softly, it feeling like a small poke to him.

"Hey, Dad." Angel tells her Father moving out of Niklaus arms to hug him. "I missed you." Angel mumbles into his chest, meaning it. She hadn't seen him for at least a few weeks. They had both been busy and hadn't had time to see each other.

"I missed you too, Sweetheart." Damon tells his daughter, digging his head into her soft hair. Pulling away from each other Angel moves between Niklaus and Elijah, both men wrapping an arm around her waist possessively. Watching Stefan stands there awkwardly, ever since Damon had found out about the deal he had been locked in the cellar. He had only been let out a few hours ago.

"Shall we." Elijah tells the group, making his way to the dining room everyone following behind him. Walking to the table Niklaus pulls out a chair for his mate before sitting down himself next to her. Angel had been seated between her 2 mates, across from her Father.

As soon as they sit down multiple servers come out, bringing food and wine glasses with them. When they finish Niklaus gives them a nod of his head, sending them all out of the room and leaving the group alone again.

"Why aren't you eating, Love?" Niklaus asks his mate softly, noticing her picking at her food instead of eating it.

"I feel strange," Angel tells him cripticly. "I feel like something is going to happen." Angel didn't know where this feeling came from, or why it decided to arrive now but she didn't like it.

"It's okay, Babygirl. We're not going to let anything happen to you." Elijah tells his mate, taking one of her small hands into his own large one. Giving both her mates a small smile Angel shakes her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

Angel starts to eat, not wanting to anger her mates. Before Angel can finish her plate the sound of glass shattering sounds from outside the room, startling everyone. Speeding up from their seats Niklaus and Elijah stand protectively in front of Angel.

Giving a nod to his brother Niklaus steps away from his mate, heading towards the sound. Before Niklaus can open the door it's thrown open, the force making Niklaus step back. The room is silent tell one of the voices in the doorway speaks up. "Mate.

• • •

-The Gilbert House A Few Hours Before-

Sitting in the living room Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler, and Elena all sit, coming up with a plan. Ever since Angel had shown up Damon and Stefan had ignored her, all for them. Now she was determined to get them back, and the only way she knew how to do that was killing the problem. Angel.

Elena had told the reformed Scooby Gang whatever she needed to, to get them on her side.

"We can get the coffins. If we wake the other Originals we can get them to kill Angel, all for the sake of 'family'." Elena tells the group, sounding sure about the plan.

"How do we know they'll do it?" Caroline asked. She would do anything for Elena but even she thought this might be taking it too far. She had only met Angel once, but she didn't seem like a bad person, the opposite really.

"All they have to do is see Angel as threat to their lives and their family. As long as we do that they'll get rid of her." Elena tells them all, wild hand gestures as she goes. The more of the plan Elena told them, the more they were doubting it would work.

"Doesn't this seem a bit crazy?" Bonnie asks Elena, Tyler and Caroline nodding in agreement. They all loved Elena, they would do almost anything for her. But the more this plan came to light, the more insane it sounded. Everything she said Angel, and the salvatore brothers even seemed far fetched.

"It's not crazy!" Elena yells startling everyone. "It needs to be done." Elena says with more confidence.

"Maybe you should think this through some more." Jeremy tells his sister, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"I don't need to think this through anymore! I already have!" Elena screams at them, standing up from the coach, knocking Jeremy's hand off her shoulder.

"I'm doing it, and thats Final." Elena yells angrily, storming out the room.

-Mikaelson Residence-

"That's impossible." Elijah tells the man now standing in the room. Angel was standing behind Elijah in shock. Why did he say mate? She already had a mate, two for that matter.

"Give me my mate, Brothers." The unknown man tells Niklaus and Elijah angrly. Why did they have her in the first place? She was his, not theirs.

"How?" Angel sputters out. She could barely handle two, how was she supposed to handle 3?

"No!" Niklaus yells angrily throwing a vase against the wall, he was not sharing his mate with another person. Jumping from the sound Angel lets out a small whimper, the sound reminding her of her past. Hearing the whimpered Niklaus eyes soften, as he speeds over to her.

"I'm sorry, Love. I didn't mean to startle you." Niklaus tells his mate softly, he hated seeing her anything other than happy. Grabbing her waist softly Niklaus pulls her into his arms, kissing the top of her head.

"Don't touch her!" The angry man yells, speeding over to them. Before he can reach them Elijah stops him, not wanting his anger to injure his mate.

"Kol, calm yourself!" Elijah tells the man, Angel now knew was named Kol. "She is not only yours, Brother." Niklaus tells him tired of the yelling.

"We thought it was only us, but as it would seem," Elijah starts, Niklaus finishing. "We all share a mate, including you."

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Sorry for not updating for a while, life been crazy. I have had IAR testing, (which I'm still not finished with.) Plus gymnastics and friends. I'm going to update more regally. from now on. On that note should I make an Updating schedule?

Word Count: 1067

Vote•Comment