Chapter 7

Thank you guys so much for the 700 reads! I never expected it would end up getting this many reads, especially this quickly. Thank you everyone who read, voted and commented. I would name them but there are too many to put, if you did vote and or comment... Thank You! Enough of my talking, without further ado, here is another chapter. Extra long as a thank you! 

꧁꧁꧂꧂

3rd Person POV-

It had been a day since Angel had found out her Father and Uncle were alive, or well undead now. As much as she wanted to spend time with them she had to find her Mom. That's why, at this moment she was sneaking out of the Salvatore Boarding House. She was over one hundred years old and she was sneaking out of her parents house.

Getting out of bed as quietly as she could she tiptoes over to the window sliding it open, trying not to make any sound. Lifting one leg out, then the next she sits on the window seal, counting to three before leaping off landing gracefully on the grass bellow. Taking a deep breath she looks around before speeding off into the forest. Heading toward the room where her Mother was.

After only five minutes, even though it felt like hours because of how excited and nervous she was, she arrived at the tomb. She was happy but nervous at the same time, what if her Mother wasn't there any more, what if she was gone.

With those thoughts sworming through her mind Angel walking into the tomb preparing herself for whatever might happen. As she enters she's met with dim lights and stone walls, a dungen looking place.

"Mom?" She calls out, even though she knew it was stupid. Even if her Mom was there she most likely wouldn't of heard her. She definitely didn't expect a response, or anything for that matter.

"Angel? Is that you?" She hears a voice that sounds a lot like her mom ask from an opening in the wall. Turning faster than she can blink she looks towards where the voice came from, noticing her Mother. Angel speeds over to her about to rap her in a hug, but before she can he Mother screams, yelling out for her to stop.

"You can't come in. When a vampire enters they can't come out, if you come in this tomb now you will never be able to escape! I don't care if I'm stuck here but you can't be!" Katherine yells, determined that her daughter would never enter the tomb. As soon as Angel hears this she feels like her world had just ended, crumbled in front of her.

To some people she may be overreacting, but to her this was one of the worst things that could of ever happened. Her Mother, the person who had been with her through thick and thin was trapped. Katherine might never be able to get out of that tomb and she couldn't enter. Tears spring to Angels eyes at every thought and scenario that crossed her mind.

Most of the time she would try to keep the tears in, not let anyone see her when she was weak. Now she couldn't help it, sobs rush out of her, tumbling out of her at an alarming speed. Angel sinks down to her knees hiding her head between her arms, trying to conceal herself.

"No, no, Little Dove. Don't cry." Katherine tries to console her daughter, it paining her she couldn't just get out and hug her herself.

"M-mom, I-I c-can't br-breath!" Angel chokes out holding her hands around her neck as her vision starts to get blurry.

"Angel stay awake! Angel! Angel!" Katherine yells as she hears her daughter's breathing get slower and slower. That's the last thing Angel hears before her mind goes blank and she blacks out, falling slump onto the floor.