Chapter 17

3rd Person POV-

"So, my daughter's a witch and a vampire." Damon states. Elijah, Niklaus, Damon, Kol, and Angel were all sitting in the grill. No one knew exactly what to say, Angel had just healed Damon. After he had been stabbed with a white oak stake, it was supposed to be impossible to do.

"A heretic. To be more specific." Kol buts in, trying to lighten the situation. To be honest, Kol was ecstatic that Angel was also a witch. Witches had always been Kol's favorite, he was devastated when Esther took away his powers to make him a vampire.

"How am I supposed to learn about my powers? How did I even get them?" Angel questions from beside her Father. She hadn't left his side since she brought him back, she was afraid that he might die. And this time she wouldn't be able to save him.

"Baby, calm down," Elijah tells his mate, placing a comforting arm around her waist. Kol and Niklaus wished they could do the same but they were on the opposite end of the table. Niklaus was about to say something, but before he can Kol speaks.

"I think I might have an idea of how to help you develop your witch powers." Kol butts in, he knew of a coven of witches. He had created the coven a few decades before he was daggered. They were back in New Orleans, an easy trip for them to make.

"What is it, Brother?" Elijah questions his brother, tightening his arm around his mate. Bringing her closer into his side.

"Le croissant de sorcières. The coven I had before I was daggered, I'm sure they're still alive. I could take Angel there for a week, have the witches teach her something." Kol suggests, shrugging his shoulders. He tried to act like it was no big deal, although he was jumping with joy inside.

(The Crescent Witches)

Out of all the Mikaelsons, excluding Finn, he had spent the least amount of time with Angel. Even Rebekah had spent more time with his mate then he had. If he could take her to New Orleans he would finally be able to spend time with her, without his brothers.

"Are you sure they are still active, Brother?" Elijah asks Kol had been daggered for quite some time. Longer than those witches life span. Elijah didn't want Angel to leave if it would serve no purpose.

"Of course, Lijah'. They were taught by me." Kol replies quickly, he would not be dumb enough to let his coven go extinct. He may have been daggered, but that didn't mean he was stupid.

"Very well then, Brother. I will arrange transportation and shelter, you two can leave tomorrow morning. Count it as your week." Niklaus tells the group, watching as a smile lights up Kol's face.

"Do I get any say in this?" Damon asks from his spot beside Angel, glaring at Kol and Niklaus. He didn't get why his daughter had to leave Mystic Falls, just to go somewhere where he couldn't keep her safe.

Damon doesn't have to wait a second before the same "No" leaves all the Originals mouths. Annoyed, Damon rolls his eyes at them. Angel was his daughter, he should have somewhat of a say on what goes on in her life. She may be a 100 something-year-old heretic, but that didn't mean she wasn't still his Little Princess.

"Father." Angel says, putting a hand on Damons back. She knew that he was going to start getting angry, and an angry Damon was never a good thing. To be honest, people tended to die.

"I'm fine, Princess." Damon tells his daughter, bending down kiss her forehead. "I guess I'll see you in a week, I think it's time I turn in for the night." Damon bids the group a goodbye before quickly sliding out of the booth, speeding away as soon as he leaves the diner.

Looking at the spot he disappears from, Angel watches it confused. Was he angry at her?" Shaking her head, Angel clears her thoughts. He was probably just tired, she'd call him tomorrow morning before they left.

Looking over at the table Angel pulls on Elijah's suit sleeve. "Can we go home? I'm quite tired from today." Angel asks the table. If they had to leave in the morning she wanted to at least be well rested.

"Of course, Love." Niklaus tells his mate, already getting out of the booth and holding his arms out for his mate to walk into. Smiling, Angel walks into his arms. Walking out of the grill, the other Mikelsons following.

°☆°

"Darling! Welcome to New Orleans!" Kol yells. Wrapping his arm around Angel's waist as he pulled her closer to him as they walk the busy streets of New Orleans. They had arrived in New Orleans only an hour ago and now they were on the way to the house Niklaus had lined up.

They hadn't done much yet, although Angel was slightly jet-lagged from the flight. All of this flying wasn't good for her, it was messing with her sleep patterns.

After only a few more minutes of walking, Angel and Kol arrived at the mansion. They hadn't wanted to stay at the Mikaelson manner quite yet, they wanted something with fewer memories. Less darkness.

Entering the large white mansion, Kol walks over to the door. Opening it for Angel before going in himself, shutting the door behind them.

As soon as Angel steps inside her mouth dropping in awe, it was beautiful. Even more beautiful than their house back in Mystic Falls. Turning around, Angel's about to ask Kol where their room was. Before she could, her vision starts to blur.

Angel's vision starts spinning before she feels her eyes begin to close, her body starting to fall. The last thing Angel heard was the panicked yell of Kol before everything goes black.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Hey guys... I know this chapter is pretty short, it's also kind of shit. I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. Sadly, I won't be able to update for a week. Maybe even two. Schools almost over, so the teachers think it's the perfect time to give everyone 5 million tests. I'd like to keep my straight A's, so I'll have to spend my time studying.

I hope you enjoyed the horrible chapter anyway. Thanks for reading!!

ºVote•Commentº

Word Count - 1074