Chapter 16

3rd Person POV-

A ringing wakes Elijah and Angel from their peaceful sleep. Groaning Angel digs her head further into Elijah's chest, hoping to drown out the noise. Ignoring the call the room is silent for a few minutes before it starts ringing again.

Not surprisingly Elijah was still asleep, he could sleep through a tornado if he had too. Reaching her hand out Angel feels around blindly for the phone, feeling the cold metal between her fingers. Picking the phone up Angel realizes it was Niklaus. Why would he be calling this early? He always slept in as late as he could, he hated mornings.

Pressing the green accept button Angel hold the phone up to her ear, still laying on Elijah's chest under the covers.

"Hello? Niklaus? Why are you calling so early?" Angel asks sleepy, she had only just fallen asleep a few hours ago and she could barely keep her eyes open.

After a few seconds of silence Niklaus finally speaks. "I'm afraid I have some bad news, Love. There had been an accident, we need you guys to come home a few days earlier." Sitting up Angel blinks a few time, more awake now.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Is my Father ok? Is Kol?" Angel asks worriedly, everything that could go wrong was running through her mind. She had always been a worrier.

Letting out a sigh, Niklaus shakes his head. He was hoping to get a hold of Elijah, he didn't want Angel to hear this over the phone. He would rather tell her in person. "Can you pass the phone to Elijah, Love." Niklaus asks her, avoiding the question.

Nodding her head Angel realizes that he couldn't see her. Telling him to hold on Angel sets the phone down on the bed, crawling over to him. Shaking him softly Angel tries to wake him up, but he won't budge. He was very difficult to wake.

"Elijah," Angel whispers trying to shake him one more time. Realizing that she wouldn't be able to wake him that way Angel lets out an annoyed huff. Angels lost before an idea pops into her head.

Getting out the covers Angel climbs on top of Elijah, sitting over his waist. Her whole body heart just from that small movement, but she couldn't stop now.

Bending down Angel trails kisses down his neck and chest, going up and down. After only a few seconds of doing this Elijah starts to stir, letting out a small groan before opening his eyes. Sitting up a little bit Elijah rests his hands on Angels waist, holding her on him.

"Not that I don't love waking up like this. But why are you awake, Baby. We only just fell asleep I would think you'd be tired." Elijah tells his mate concerned. She shouldn't be up, she should be resting. The last few hours took a lot out of her, even for a vampire.

"Niklaus called, he wants to speak to you." Angel tells him, blushing at how deep and strong his british accent was from just waking up. Pulling away from his slightly Angel picks up the phone she left on the bed, holding it out for Elijah to take.

Giving a eye roll at his brothers antics, Elijah take the phone from his waiting mates hand. Holding it up to his ear.

"Hello brother. What do I owe the pleasure at only 4 in the morning?" Elijah tells him sercastly, he didn't like that his sleep was disturbed. Angel watches in silence as the two speak, Elijah growing more worried and serious at what Niklaus is saying.