Chapter 1 ~ Moving

(Daisy's first outfit)

Logging on to YouTube I smiled seeing that the Shaytards put up a new video up. Yes I watch the Shaytards. I lost my smile as I looked at the video's title. After watching the video I decided to comment. Quickly I typed out ':( Hope Daxton is ok! He's too cute to be hurt!'.

        "Daisy! Get ready!" My mother yelled and i quickly shut off my laptop and placed it back into my Hello Kitty suitcase. We were moving to Pocatello, Idaho. We had lived there for a couple years but when my father died from lung cancer we moved down here to Dallas, Texas. I mean sure I love it here but Pocatello had memories. Both good and bad.

        "I'll be right down, mom!" I yelled back knowing she would hear me. "Do you have Wynter with you?!" I heard her scream a 'yes' so I quickly grabbed my suitcase and said bye to my light pink and white room. Now let me explain something. Me and my family are rich. My father had about 50 million dollars set away for when he died. My mom, being the selfish whore she is known to be, spent a lot of it on a mansion and pretty dresses for both her and me. Then she had a one night stand with some dude and here comes Wynter. My mother hates Wynter. I love him though. Fun fact: Daxton and Wynter were both born on the same day! Cool right? So yeah that's all.

        "Fix your dress." My mother commanded. Looking down I saw nothing wrong with it but shifted it anyways. I was wearing my black and pink dress (The top is a bow and the bottom is a pink skirt) with black peep toe pumps, my BFF bracelet, and my pride ring (Its a diamond ring with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple rinestones. 3 on each side). My hair was thrown up into a low ponytail with cute poofy curls laying at the bottom.

        "You driving Wynter?" I asked and she shook her head placing Wynter into my hands. Of coarse she wasn't! Bitch doesn't even have a carseat! Kissing him on the cheek I took a picture and uploaded it to both Instagram and Twitter with the caption 'Kisses on moving day! <3 How many people love this cutie?? #MWAH' before buckling him in and started up the truck. As we pulled out of our old driveway I turned on my vlogging camera that was mounted to the dash.

        "Hey guys! It's Lov3Suckz here and its moving day! Yay! Can you say 'yay' Wynter?" I asked and Wynter just babbled happily and clapped his hands. "Soooooo what's up guys?? Anyone else moving today? No? Just me? Oh. Well I'll be back when I'm boarding the plane!" At that i shut my camera off and reached back to tickle Wynter's tummy. Soon enough we pulled up to the airport.

~Skipping plane ride cause I'm lazy~

Stepping off the plane i smiled. It's great to be back in Pocatello!

        "Bah! Bah!" Wynter yelled and I looked down. He had tears in his eyes as he grasped at my shirt. "Bah!" He yelled again.

        "Shit." I muttered knowing that all the prepped bottles were in my suitcase. Don't ask why.

        "You okay miss?" A voice that sounded fairly familiar asked. Looking down I saw Emmi also known as Babytard. When I shook my head 'no' she easily grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a bench. "What's wrong?"

        "My mother left me here and all the prepared bottles for Wynter here are in my suitcase." I started to bounce Wynter trying to calm him down but he refused and started to cry louder.

        "EMMI! EMMI WHERE ARE YOU?!" Both Shay and Collette's voices screamed out and Emmi quickly ran to them.

        "Sorry I was just helping her" Emmi pointed to me but I tried to focus on calming Wynter down. "I won't do it again! I promise!" Emmi yelled just as Wynter screamed again.

        "Sweetie? Are you okay?" Shaking my head I started to cry. "Here." Collette gently took Wynter from my hands and started bouncing him.

        "BAH!!" He screeched and I started to cry harder.

        "Do you have any prepped bottles?" Shay asked and I nodded while pointing to the bag pick up station.

        "T-there in m-my ba-bag" I stuttered out.

        "How about you go get them and your bag and I'll watch over ths little guy." Shay said while pinching Wynter's pudgy belly. I nodded and quickly scampered over to the station and grabbed my bag.