~Chapter Nine~

It was eleven o' clock when everyone started winding down. I was a strong believer in staying sober, so I was one of the few sober people, aside from Alex, who I wasn't even sure about. She was giggling a lot more. The others who were sober were Denise and Robert. By this time, somehow everyone had gotten too drunk to even know where we were and who we were. I didn't mind. When it was around midnight, we had to figure out sleeping situations. It was too late to call someone or walk somewhere. Only Denise could drive, but it would be an hour before everyone got home. Luckily, the manor had a lot of rooms. We were able to get almost everyone in rooms. Robert and I were the only ones left, but we slept on the couch together.

The next morning, everyone was abuzz. Most people were still hungover, but by one o' clock we got back to the theater to get some ground things set up and to do a scene with Achmed, which Robert auditioned with. "We're going home early today, and sober," Brian said when he was satisfied with the scene.

"Good idea," Meredith said. I smiled and found my entire temporary home group. Meredith drove us home and we all had dinner. Meredith was a skilled gluten-free chef (because of Lauren) and made an amazing meal. We finished within minutes and were completely full.

"Thanks, Mere," I said, putting away my plate.

"Tomorrow's only music," Brian said, looking at his calendar. He took a bit of some of his food. "Clark'll be there to do keyboard. Mini Criss, can you help out with this schedule? I assume you're organized because you have to meet work deadlines for somewhere across the planet."

"Yeah for both of those," I said, sliding in the seat next to him. He had a list of people and times.

"I want to try and have one group resting or warming up," Brian said.

"Well, do the opening last, after the closing. If we do the nights first, we could have some warming up to do this one," I said, scribbling it down on the back of the paper. I explained it all and got the thumbs-up from Brian.

"Thanks. I'll go back for you because I have a lot of schedules. I'll wake up at eight," he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Night, Brian," I said, hugging him. I went over to Meredith. "Night, Mere. Thanks for dinner."

"No problem. Sleep well," she said, giving me a hug. I smiled and left her and Brian in the kitchen. After getting ready for bed, I called Darren.

"Why haven't you called?" Darren asked.

"I've been busy and really tired," I said.

"So you're okay?"

"Yeah. I promise."

"Good. Just give Chuck a call. He's worried," Darren said.

"Alright," I said, hanging up with Darren and calling Chuck.

"You're alive!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah. Sorry for not calling you sooner, I was really busy and tired," I explained, up against the wall in my pajamas.

"Okay. Make sure you text. Have fun and don't be antisocial," Chuck said. I gasped.

"Did you just accuse me of being antisocial?" I asked in fake shock.

"Yes I did. Now go to bed and don't forget your music," Chuck said, hanging up. I giggled and Robert came in.

"Insomnia making its way?" He asked. I thought about it and nodded. "Good luck."

He started walking out and I got in bed. "Okay, I'll stay," he said, coming back. I giggled. "But I choose music."

"I'm good with that," I said, handing over my phone. Robert scrolled through my phone, looking at any and every playlist in existence. "How long does it take?"