~Chapter Fourteen~

The days flew by. Clark and I never talked about what happened and, luckily, no one asked to know my experience. Soon, I was back in LA for a doctor's appointment. "Darren!" I exclaimed, finding him waiting for me.

"Hey! How are you doing?" He asked me, hugging me tight.

"Pretty good," I said, leaving out the party. That could wait.

"Well, it's just us, Julia, and Sophia," Darren said. I nodded.

"When's the appointment?"

"Tomorrow. I decided to let you settle in a bit before we went to the doctor. How did the party game go?" Darren asked.

"What party and what game?" I asked him.

"Don't play dumb. Brian told me what happened and he knows who you kissed," he responded.

"Okay, yes, I participated and had my first kiss. So what?"

"Were you at least good at it?" Darren asked me. I giggled.

"I don't know," I said. He started typing on his phone. "Wait, are you getting someone to call Clark and ask?"

"No, of course not," Darren said.

"You better not," I said, dropping it even though I was sure he was lying.

"Did you like it?" Darren asked me. I didn't answer. "Was he good? Come on, give me answers."

I giggled. "Maybe a bit," I said.

"Liar," Darren accused me.

"Okay fine, I really did," I said.

"And was he good?" Darren asked me.

"Darren Everett Criss!"

"It's a valid question."

"I guess. I've never kissed anyone before," I said, "You know that."

"Yeah, I do. I just like knowing everything in my sister's life," he explained.

"Okay, this is weird," I said. Darren smirked.

"So," Darren said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"Have you two talked about the experience at all since then?" Darren asked.

"No, we haven't. Not even about the experience. At all," I said. I looked out the window. "Though right now I'm concerned that you're not freaking out."

"Oh I did. When I found out, I just almost broke down. So, yeah I freaked out. But now it's kinda fun seeing you blush," Darren said. I remained silent, not sure what to make of that situation. "You like him, don't you?"

I didn't move. "I-I'm not too sure," I whispered. I felt Darren take my hand and squeeze it.

"I don't need to know right now. If you need help figuring it out, remember the people you have. Two entire loving families and the whole Starkid family is willing to talk to you. I just want you to know you have people you can always talk to," Darren said as we pulled up. I smiled.

"Thanks, DareBear," I said.

"Be warned, I might not want to talk to you if you call me DareBear," Darren smiled, helping me unload my bag. I was probably going to be living in LA after Twisted, so I was still working on what I wanted here.

"Sure thing, DareBear," I giggled.

"Well, you must be hungry. Let's get you lunch and then we'll talk," Darren said.

"Okay."

We went inside. After greeting Julia, Darren helped me get my bag upstairs. I decided to unpack later, so I went downstairs to the kitchen. "Eat. You look hungry," Julia said, pointing at me with the spatula. I smiled gratefully.