~Chapter Sixteen~

The week flew by and I slowly got close-ish relationship with the cast. But, as I did, it was time to go back to Chicago. I had mixed emotions. I wanted to stay with Darren and the friends I had made, but at the same time I wanted to go back with Robert and everyone in Chicago. After Darren promised that next time I would be there for two weeks, I felt a lot better. I shot a quick text to everyone in Chicago (well, to my housemates to forward to everyone else) that I was on my way. I put my phone on airplane mode and plugged in my headphones for a nap.

I woke up when we had half an hour before landing. I sat back and continued listening to music. Good times. When we finally landed, I checked my notifications. I had a single text. From an unknown number. Huh. Hey Luna this is Joe. Walker. I'm going to pick you up at the airport. I texted an 'ok' back and got off of the flight. I didn't have anything but my carry-on, so I very easily found Joe. "Hi!" I exclaimed.

"Hi! How was your flight?" He asked me.

"I slept for most of it," I said.

"Relaxing. So, you're wondering why I'm here, right?" He asked me. I nodded. "We need to talk."

"About what?" I asked him.

"The party. I talked to a person who you might know. Seeing as you kissed them," Joe said. Well, this wasn't awkward.

"And," I prompted.

"Are you going on a date?"

I turned bright red. "No! At least I don't think so," I sputtered.

"Well, if you are going to start dating, you need to let me know so I can tell Darren. He has a ton of correspondents, hence why he seems to know everything," Joe said.

"Okay," I exhaled.

"How was LA?" Joe asked me. I knew he was changing the subject and I was incredibly thankful.

"Pretty cool. I went on set with Darren a few times and actually talked," I said proudly.

"So, did anyone catch your eye?" Joe asked me.

"If you're asking if I made out with anyone, no! I don't even like anyone," I said.

"Okay, but what about you and Chris?" He asked.

"First of all, I just met him. Second, he's openly gay and you know that," I said.

"Doesn't mean he's not considering it."

"I have a feeling you're just making stuff up."

"Yeah, you're right. Well, how's life?" Joe asked.

"My wrist is healing and I'm living, so that's good. How's your life?" I asked in reply, desperate to get away from talking about my own love life.

"Pretty good. I'm having fun, Skyping Traci daily. I'm in a relaxed places despite being a tigerfucker," Joe laughed. I smiled as we got to Meredith and Brian's house.

"Thanks, Joe," I said, getting out and hugging him.

"No problem. Just don't tell them the tigerfucker made you blush," Joe smirked.

"Okay, when was that?" I asked.

"When we talked about dating," he replied.

"Don't worry, I won't," I said, hugging him and then entering. Before I could even get through the door, I was being strangled in a group hug.

"Uh....dying," I said, my voice strained. They let go of me and I shook out my limbs. "Thanks."

"How was LA?" Robert asked me.