CHAPTER 6 - Just About Time [By Safiah]

CHAPTER 6 - Just About Time (by Safiah)

“Shit. It’s that time of the month again.” Samantha kept walking steadily ahead, but her insides were grumbling. She felt uneasy, especially since it came not too long after she killed somebody. She need to find a relieve. Fast. Her head was already pounding and her vision started to get blurred and twirl. 

Aaron was just returning home when he saw a girl collapsing to the ground. He managed to caught her right on time before her head hit the street. Her face was pale, sweaty and her breathing was rapid and shallow. His decision to take her to the hospital was stopped by her appeal that she’s alright. She just need to lie down for awhile. So he decided to take her home as it’s the nearest and wouldn’t burden her and him (because he had to carry her).

As he laid her on the couch, he can feel her grip on him tightening. In his confusion, suddenly he was thrown off balance and fell to the floor, bringing the girl with him. He looked up, into the most mesmerizing eyes he had ever laid his eyes on. She had green eyes, the colour of emerald. She was looking down on him with a very intense stare and a very wicked smile on her face. 

Samantha looked upon the face of the man in her arms. She smiled despite herself. “He’s very good-looking. You’ve done yourself good, girl. You have to do it anyway, so it’s really a big bonus to snatch a handsome victim this time.” She tightened her grip on him and lowered her lips to kiss him full on the mouth.

 Aaron was shocked the moment his lips were locked with hers. But as the kiss escalates into something more intense and wild, he could no longer dismiss the burning sensation that’s going through his body and the stirring he felt at his groin. Before long, he started to fully engage himself with the kiss while his hands were running up and down the length of her body and further arousing them both. 

Sensing his partner’s urgency, he flipped her over and pinned her body down onto the floor with his while never leaving the sweet warmth of her mouth. He quickly disposed both their garments in the speed of light and heave himself up to marvel at the beauty lying underneath him. 

He lowered his mouth once again, kissing her deeply, but after awhile, his mouth started to explore what his eyes had seen earlier and soon, his hand start following the same path. In no time, he had her moaning and trembling in his arms with her fingernails clawing his backside. 

He entered her with such force that she screamed in delight and arching her back in response. They settled to a fast and hard rhythm that is mutually satisfying. Their needs were fierce and demanding and it didn’t take long before they both scream in delight into the oblivion. 

In the aftermath, both of them lay on the carpet, panting with their heavy breathing, spent from engaging in the act. As they started to drift into sleep, the door burst open, revealing a man standing in the doorway, looking down at them with menacing stare.

***