{3}

Next morning

"Y/n! It's your wedding plan day, today!" Jimins high tone rang into my ear. I got up annoyed by him. Giving him a glare, he glares back with his narrowed eyes. "Y/n, I'm trying to cheer you up. So, you better don't give me that look. " he says with his serious look with a cold tone. I got frightened, glanced down while nodding slowly. "get ready to see the beast, knowing as your soon husband. " he made his leg walk out of the room. I felt like crying again and let it all out. After some ten minutes of my tears doing their job, someone opened the door, Revealing Jungkook.

"you need to get ready-" I start running to the bathroom, ignoring him. My eyes were still puffy from crying last night. I cleaned myself up and got out of the room.

"Where is she?" I heard a new voice yet deep one. Walking down the stairs to see a tall man giving me his back with black suit jacket. He turns around and I wasn't even ready to meet with his dangerous eyes. The black mask was in the way. Seeing his fingers making their way to take the mask off, makes me panicking to see his looks. He took the mask off fully and I was impressed, he have a true beauty. I'm speechless. His emotions were straight, which I can't seems to know what he might be thinking or even feeling. No...Is he going to be my husband?

"See? I told you, you would change your mind. " Jimin whispered to me, i couldn't speak out.

"My name is Taehyung, and there is some rules we need to make." speaking with his deep tone, staring directly into my eyes, I just nod my head. My eyes are only at him. "And yours?" he was waiting for my reply. I'm betrayed by my own mouth for not moving.

"Y/n."Jimin answered instead when I didn't answer. I couldn't talk because of his emotions. They are cold and harsh and I had never seen anyone like him before.

"alright, follow me. " he says, walking to the living room ahead of me.

"He is too hot to handle. " Jimin teased, I ignored him. Following after him, he sat on the couch, I sat right in front of him. My legs won't stop shaking from nervousness.

"Once we get married, of course there is no escape. Don't try to let your high tone up on me, neither speak back to me. Don't disobey me and listen to whatever I say, do as i say no matter what. I'm not a chill guy, so you better be careful at your move, action, behavor." He spoke calmly without taking a breath with his unemotional look and so his cold wolf eyes, which made me wonder who is he? "is that clear?"

"yes." I gaze down, didn't dare to look into his eyes. I felt a strong stare. Couldn't help it but to steal a stare at him. He was already staring at me as if he was waiting for something. We were staring for a long time, until I broke it. "anything else?" I asked with a low tone, he frowned his brows.

"No, I'm waiting for you to get out. " is it difficult to say it nicer? But from his own ugly behavior I guess he isn't a nice person. I need to get used to it. But can I handle it?

"ah, okay." I didn't know why I'm acting like this. It's just hard being alone with him now. As I stepped out, Jin was there, I looked at him confusingly.

"We are going look for the wedding dress for you!" he excitedly clapping his hands. I nodded and follow his steps to his car. It ruined my mood even worse after seeing Jungkook there, who is the driver this time. I sat at the backseat, why is he everywhere? "you are going to be a perfect bride-" Jin stopped speaking, scanning me with his sad eyes. "don't worry, you are going to get a pretty dress."

"Just telling you this, at this moment, I don't care about the dress. I care about real love. All I want and need is someone who I can trust and love him the way he loves me back. Not loving a random stranger." I spoke my mind and stare back at the window. "it's not fair to make me marry him."

"your words are true, and I'm sorry. But no one knows, maybe you guys will eventually fall in love madly... " Jins last words was like a whisper that I didn't catch them. He was smiling and stopped.
~
"Here we are!" Jin was smiling to me. Jungkook was behind us. I tried many dresses until the end I finally got the perfect one that fits perfectly on my own body. I stare at the mirror, seeing my sad reflection. Through the mirror I see a woman happliy talking about her lover while looking at her dress and her smile was pretty and so wide. I looked at myself again, a tear escape from my eye. The lady who helped me with the dress notice it and asked,

"Are you alright, dear?" I shake my head, wipe the tears away.

"Yeah...completely not." I mumbled the last sentence. Jin and Jungkook was behind me, waiting.

"turn around, let us see how it looks on you!" Jin said excited. I wanted to move around but couldn't. Tears keep moving out, streaming none stop. I dropped the bouquet and was about to run to the changing room when the worker lady got me.

" ma'am, want me to go with you? " the lady say. I refuse.

"No, it's alright. I can do it by myself. " I said looking down with a small smile when Jungkook came towards us.

"No, go with her-" I cutted him off feeling exasperating.

"I said. I can do it. By myself! " Jungkooks look was killing me. The lady nodded. I then walked into the changing room. I sat at the little chair, letting my tears leave away. After five minutes of crying silent, a knock was heard.

"you done?" Jungkook was asking. I didn't reply, I didn't want a sob to be heard and I'm too tired to answer. He knocks harder again. "I swear, if you are not in there, you will regret it instantly! And you know I can find you right away, don't make the same mistake!" He shouts furiously.

"shush, Jungkook, people are watching, and let her be. She needs some time alone." I took the dress off. Putting my jeans pants on and was about to put my blouse on when Suddenly, Jungkook barged in without making my brain load.

"hey?!" I screamed at him loud while hiding my chest with my hands and arms. "Get out, are you insane?!" I was still in my pink bra and jeans pants, he came closer as i backed away. "What are you doing?!" He got close to me and spoke.

"Y/n, if you ever do that again, you won't like it. Next time you better reply to me." He then walked off. I quickly putted my black bluse on.
~
"Jin, why didn't you stop him!? I was nearly naked! I don't trust you guys!" feeling my blood boiling, still walking fast In front of them. Still mad at what Jungkook did.

"Y/n... slow down your steps. " Jungkook warned me, i stopped and turned facing them.

"you are disrespectful!" I pointed my index finger at them. "If you have seen other girls body and they didn't mind, It doesn't mean I'm okay with that!" I move my finger close to Jungkooks face. His eyes were on mine. "And if you do that again, I will burn your eyes!" I yelled at him and start to walk faster than them.

"Taehyung called. He is waiting for us now." Jin says after getting inside the car, looking uneasy. I looked at him after settling the seat belt.

"When is the wedding?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. Jin looks at me with his not usually look.

"It's today..." you can say my heart starts punding like crazy.

"What? Jimin, told me it was just a wedding plan day!" I yelled in frustration, and was about to cry but I still managed to hold it.

"Something went wrong so, he couldn't do that tommorow, I'm sorry. " he keeps apologizing.

"Ugh!" I sighed annoyingly. My plan ruined. I was supposed to get out of there at midnight. As soon as We arrived, the maids wanted to help me with the dress and all the make up things. I needed a plan to run away. Even though I have a bad feeling it won't work. At least I will give it a try.