{42}

Everything was silent, only Y/n's breathing. Then a shot was heard, and he crouched Y/n down on the grass with a hard thud.

"Now, stop all of it. Come here, Y/n." When she heard the voice, she tilted her head.

"Jungkook?" She was still on the floor, it seems Daniel harmed his head from the rock on the floor when he crouched down. Being free, she ran towards Jungkook's pale face. "You okay?! Why are you so pale?!" she screamed at him. He was still looking at Daniel.

"I should have killed him, Y/n," he said to her. She ignored it.

"Jungkook let's go now that he is unconscious—"

"Agh, damn it. You are still alive? Hahaha." Daniel stood up, shaking his head a bit.

"Daniel, what the hell did you do to him?" Y/n carefully looked at him. Daniel smirked, pulling out his knife.

"It's a poison, baby." he said, getting ready to fight Jungkook again. Jungkook took Y/n's wrist, putting her behind him, saying,

"Run, go tell them there is—" he said weakly as getting tired.

"No! I'm not going to leave you alone, Jungkook!" Jungkook closed his eyes shut, trying to pull himself together.

"Y/n... There is, a damn, explosion inside this house! You have to get them all out! Now!" he yelled, making her froze."GO!" he screamed at her, making her wake up from her daze. She then nodded and before starting to run she kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Stay strong." She then ran off. Daniel cursed, attacking him.

~

"There is an explosion..." I kept mumbling, getting closer to the house. When I arrived inside, there were so many dead guys in there. I tried not to look and made my way to see if anyone is there. Right, Taehyung. I ran to the basement quickly. "Taehyung! Jimi-" no one was inside. Could Taehyung have killed his father?! Oh, no. I heard some noise and I lead after it. "Hello? Anyone?" I called out, being careful not to step on the dead guys.

"Y/n?" I turned my head toward the kitchen door, spotting a lady peeking through. I know her face, she is one of the maids.

"Hey, are you alone?" I asked, approaching her. She gestured for me to come inside, and I saw everyone gathered there. "Guys, listen up. There's been an explosion. You all need to run outside!" Their expressions shifted to fear and shock as, one by one, they hurriedly made their way outdoors. I caught one of the maid by her arm, "Wait, do you know where the others might be?" I asked her.

"Maybe on the rooftop. That was the last time I saw them run there." I nodded and rushed upstairs to check. As I stepped the stairs, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Who are you?" I said, backing away scared of him.

"Y/n!" behind him ran my father towards me, giving me a tight hug.

"Oh, god. So glad to see you are okay!" I hug him back. "I miss you." I whispered to him.

"Is that your daughter? She is cute, cute!" the unknown man pushed my father away from me and gave me a hug instead.

"Uhm, dad?" I hesitated, looking at my father awkwardly.

"That's my brother I told you about, Minjin." I was surprised.

"Minjun... I heard a lot about you. I'm so happy we finally met." He tightened the hug as I hug back.

"Indeed, Y/n." he said smiling warmly. After seeing Yoongi and Jin, I hugged them and asked Jin where Soojin was.

"She is been taking care of, don't worry." he smiled, I nodded, I turned around to look at Mark who was leaning his back at the rooftop's door, looking at me.

"Hello, there." I said. He waved his hand up with a smile. Yoongi then asked,

"How did you manage to get away from Daniel?"

"Oh right! Jungkook!"

I told them what happened and about the explosion. Mark and the other guards looked all over the house, and there was not a single person, which is good. Then we got out of here. Going to where Jungkook is at. When we arrived, I see both of them on the ground, unconscious. I ran quickly to Jungkook's side. Jin and uncle Junghae are checking him out now.
"Is he.. Is he okay?" I asked worried. I was tearing up already.

"He needs hospital." Junghae says. Unlce Minjin's team fellow took Jungkook to their cars and drove immediately, taking him to the hospital.

"Soojin... Jungkook.." my knees lay on the ground and I cried slightly.

"Hey, hey," Father came down to my level. His hugs were warmth.

"Mom, Nathan and his wife... And now what? You? Yoongi? Uncle Minjin? Soojin and Jungkook?... T-Taehyung?" my father broke the hug, looking at his lap.

"Don't say that, honey. They are going to live," he said softly, caressing my hair.

"May I take her? I need to speak with her," Taehyung requested, tilting my head up to meet his gaze. Swiftly wiping away my tears, "it won't take long." I stood up, my father nodding in approval. Taehyung held my wrist gently, leading me away from the others.

"How have you been?" he asked, looking at my red eyes and nose.

"I'm alright." We were surrounded by the trees. All alone. Just us two. "Where were you? I mean, how did you come here suddenly?" He touched her cold cheek.

"I just know," he said calmly. Still holding her cheek, his heart was enjoying it so much. "I'm sorry I didn't wake up to save you, Y/n. I was having some dreams that I couldn't wake up from them. Those dreams are reality. I remember everything, Y/n."

Her eyes widened in excitement.

"So, now you believe he is your father. Right?" he nods.

"But, I'm not exactly comfortable with him... Not yet," he said to her. She smiled widely.

"That's good to hear, Taehyung." Without realizing, his outfit was all smeared and bloody, she wanted to back away but didn't want to ruin the moment. He noticed her act.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you hated seeing me... Like this." She got closer to him, making his heart race faster, sweating, hard breathing. Her arms were around his waist, as her head was on his chest. His insides was screaming from excitement. "This is euphoria," he mumbled.