{14}

~

"Unbelieveable...it can't be true." Jungkook said shocked to himself.

"sir, you still need my help?" Jungkook shakes his head and sign to the guy to leave. Jungkook unmoving shocked, looking at the file which there is every details of Sugas sister. Jungkook tried to call Suga.

"Answer, Damn it!" Jungkook yelled through his phone. He tried to hack his location, however he remembered Suga always trun his phone off when he is not home. Jungkook punches the air in annoyance.

~

"you are... Part of the mafia?!" Here is Chan excitingly freaking out at how cool he think it is.

"Can you stop with those?" Yoongi says cringing, looking ahead at the road while driving.

"Oh, yeah sorry...but it's just so cool!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and lowkey smiled at Chans silliness. "alright, so, what we gonna do about your sister?"

"we will discuss about this at home with the others." says Yoongi.

Y/n pov

It was late at night. I couldn't sleep and decided to see if lady Sana is awake. I tiptoe outside, to her room and knocked lightly on the door.

"Y/n?" he calls out as she opens the door with her messy hair.

"I know it's late. I'm sorry. I just couldn't sleep." I guilty told her. She chuckles and moves for me to get inside.

"it's alright, I wasn't sleeping only napping, don't worry. It's nothing at all. Come in, let's chat." I slowly move inside. She patted the bed for me to sit on.

"I wanted to ask something that's has been on my mind lately." I hesitate. She lean forward, listening.

"Go on." she says softly. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"well, as you can see, Taehyung has been screaming these nights in his sleep. And I wondered if it's something had to do with trauma?"

"I did expected you to ask." she exhaled. "this is his only nightmare ever since his parents were murdered in front of him."

"so, he dreams the same dream?" I asked. She nods.

"the parents couldn't protect him. They got killed right away." she sighs. "he was chained on the chair, screaming at the heartless murder, begging him to stop hurting his mother, yet he doesn't listen to him. Since then, he always gets the dream in a while." this is horrible! Never imagined him to be in that situation. But, is the murder the only one who is heartless?

" but, did he get his revenge or anything like that?"

" he couldn't. He says the faces in his dream were all blurred, and even his parents faces, too." I nod understanding. This is sad. I feel bad for him.

"that's kid doesn't deserve it. He could have been better." she says sad.

"yeah... I agree." he could have been better.

"Taehyung and his father were like best buddies. He loved his mother greatly."

"I'm once again sorry for making you tell me all this."

"no, don't say that! I think you have the rights to know. And there is many things you gotta know." I look at her.

"Many things?" I repeat her words.

"yeah, like about the others–"

"and Jungkook?" my curiously jumped. She laughs lightly.

"of course! I watched him grow up. He is such a good kid."

"tch!" I move my head to other side while rolling eyes, mocking. She left out a long chuckle.

"he might be acting like this. Belive me, he is a good man."

"man? Not even close."

"before judging, you should see what's behind that person's behavior, their past and their stories." I stopped mocking him and stare at her. Those words are familiar.

"that's beautiful..." I whisper enough for her to hear.

"those words are from Taehyungs mother. She always told me this and to other workers."  She smiles at the remind of her. I smiled along.

" She seemed like a good behaved woman."

"ineed she is." she stops and speaks again, "no words can describe how much Jungkooks father hates his own son, Jungkook. His father, Mr. Jeon loved his wife dearly, dearly much. Unfortunately she passed away right after she gave birth to Jungkook. And from that day, Mr. Jeon kept on blaming Jungkook on his birthday for his mother's death. Jungkook started to hate his own birthday because he started to belive the truth that he is the bad guy. "

"poor him." I say feeling guilty. "How was he forced to be in this job?" I ask.

"His father sold him and got money for it." she says disappointing. "if he didn't sold him, he wouldn't have met those lovely boys." she smiles wider. "he cares about them deeply."

"That's true, they are important to him." I say playing with my nails. "And how about, Jin?" She chuckles.

"go to sleep."

"I wanna know more!" I shake her by her shoulder after she hide inside the blanket.

"not in a one day." she says. I sigh and told her my goodnight. "hey," I turned around, seeing she peeking out of the blanket. "I hope you don't go around telling them their stories." she winks playfully. I laugh and nod. Walking, yawning to my room slowly, not making any sound. I wanna know more about them... And Taehyung. I'm more curious about Taehyung though.

"Where were you?" I gasped in shock when I heard a man's deep voice. There is a figure standing there, I guessed it's Taehyung. I was about to trun on the lights when he catches my wrist. "don't. I think it's better like this." his deep tone echoes into my ears.

"why? It's da–dark, I can't see you." I cursed at myself for stuttering.

"how sweet of you, wanted to see me." he sarcastically says. I roll my eyes and pushed him lightly away from me.

"I'm tried already." I say. "wait... What are you doing here?" He let's go of my wrist.

"nothing. Just wanted to check on you." liar. "I'm serious."

"no need to do that." I say walking towards my bed. "please go, I need some peace to sleep." I say feeling dead tired. He gives me a lightly kiss on my forehead, I froze, not moving. He left the room already, meanwhile I'm being speechless. I touched forehead, thinking why would he do that randomly. He needs to stop doing those things with me or else I might fall in love with him. And I don't want that.