{35}

Yoongi was glaring deadly at him. A gun in his hand, aiming directly at Taehyung.

"Yoongi! How surprising you are here. You are welcome to join me." he sarcastically smiles. Yoongi wasn't too happy with Taehyung being here. He didn't want to fight him, but family first. After that his father came running behind him.

"Y/n! Come over here!" he called his daughter but she won't listen.

"Taehyung, Junghae is your father." Taehyung won't lie if he wasn't confused, he really is. Now his trustful friend is saying that as what Y/n told him. What if they are lying to me? He thought.

"Yoongi please, stop talking nonsense. Have you forgotten what he has done?" Taehyung's voice cracks a bit. "don't be my enemy." he adjusted the gun and continued. "Now that you have found your sister you forgot me and what this Bastard have done!?" his gun was still aimed at Yoongis face, they weren't so far from each other since the room was tiny.

"They made you hate his name. But you don't know his character or who he really is. You hate killing by their orders, but you can't do anything because you have been manipulated by them." Yoongi's words made Taehyung stop thinking for a moment. because he is right. Taehyung looks down on her hands which are trembling. She is scared, he thought. I'm scaring her. Taehyung hated himself at this point. However, he ignored his emotions and adjusted his gun at Yoongi again. Y/n stood in front of her brother.

"don't." She whispered, shaking her head.

"Y/n..." he called her name and her shaking legs would at any moment betray her and fall down. "move out of the way."

"I can't trust you with that gun." she says. Taehyung took a deep breath. Yes, he was angry at himself for putting gun at his dearly friend, but didn't wanna show his soft side. He putted his gun down and stared at Y/n.

"I'm not going to shot him but if he tries to stop me I will do so."

"what if it was I who tries to stop you?" Taehyungs head aches now and was extremely tried to deal with this.

"please don't be my enemy, too. I will leave you alone if you goddamn get out of my way! You have your father and brother now so go live your goddamn life and let me kill this murder! You wanted to be happy, right? I won't stop you or even think about you...so please, let me be."

"Taehyung I'm not your enemy...I just want you to know the truth. We never wish to harm you." she wanted to hug him so bad after seeing his tears kicking out. She was taken aback at Taehyung's expression. It wasn't soft, it was full of hate. She can't read him now and it's making her feel sad for him.

"whoever tries to approach me while I'm getting the murder out of this window," he points at the window whom Jimin and Hoseok are waiting at. "I will harm them." His eyes land on Y/n. "Especially you." Y/n gasped. She knows he doesn't mean that but still, it made her heart sad.

~

Meanwhile

Jin and Jungkook separate their ways in this huge house. Jin got to the rooftop as he heard something up there. Jungkook got down to the basement floor as he felt someone's there. Jin slowly open the rooftop door as it was a little open, he saw a woman there which he got curious of who she might be.

"stop right there young woman." she flinched when she heard him. She stopped for a while and suddenly got her gun from her thighs, which she always hides it there and was about to aim at him but he was more quick to catch it from her hand and throw it out from her grib. She was kinda shocked. because she was knowing as the strongest spy. Now seeing someone as strong as her, She smirks at him. This is going to be fun. She quickly got her strength ready and fist her hand, in one go she hit his side neck.

"are you a rock?!" she said when he didn't let go of her other arm nor did he feel unconscious. And then on, they keep on fighting.

~

Jungkook was being carefully, looking all focused. Jungkook is strong, he told himself he will definitely hit however comes at him. He felt a body behind him, in a light of flash he turned around, ready to kick the man's head with his feet. But stopped at his crack.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

"surprise, Jeon Jungkook." the guy smirked while getting his fist ready. Jungkook cursed under his breath, he regret not killing him.

~

"Soojin, you can stop now!" Jin yelled as he got tired of fighting her. Damn, does she never gets tired? He thought. She stopped when she heard her name, and she stops her act too. Indeed she knew it was him. They both knew each other. "good." Jin got the hint that she knows him. He nod his head and smiled a bit. "Well, I won't let you kill anyone, Miss Soojin."

"Seokjin, you may not believe me, but there is someone who is going to hurt my friend and so your friend."

"and that someone is you. Right?" says Jin glaring at her, she cursed knowing he won't believe her. At least she will try.

"damn it."