{25}

Y/n pov

Someone opened the door without knocking. I looked who it was and Obviously، Taehyung.

"get ready." he was about to close it again when I stopped him.

"Where?" I asked looking at him.

"I said, get ready." with that he closed the door. I didn't have the energy to argue with him. I did what he asked for. The place we arrived at was pretty.

"no one looks at you calmly like the sea do. It's so calming." he said staring at the beautiful wide sea in front of him. I stood up, getting close to him. His dark chocolate eyes are my favorite from now on.. The mole on his nose, his lips. Everything is perfect. I drowned at his strong stare. I wanted to look away but couldn't. I wanted to run away, but again, couldn't.

"just do it." I raised one of my eyebrow, confusingly. He got the message of my look, adding, "Just kiss me if you want. You are dying to do it. It's Obvious." his stare was still strong. Does he read minds? I look away from him, to the sea. With the winds, his chuckle flew with them.

"Taehyung?" I call his name, remembering to ask him something urgent. He hummed. I took a breath before speaking.

"all the girls out there, why did you choose me for your wife?" he took a deep breath, like he was expecting this soon.

"I married you for a reason. A really important reason." our eyes locked together.

"what's the reason?" I narrow my eyes at him, waiting for his reply. He didn't speak. I didn't want to lose my patience and asked again pacific. "reason, Taehyung?"

Taehyung flashback

"This guy should be dead! It was him who murdered your parents! Are you going to get yourself weaker!? Are you going to just cry every day and every night?! Tell me Taehyung! Tell me you don't want that!" Grandma yelled straight on my face. My last tear left my eye down my chin. Today grandma had enough of my cries. She hates weak people. She hates me because I'm one of those weak people. I need to make her proud of me.

"No grandma... I promise you I will stop crying and be the boy you want." I got down on my knees. "I beg you, don't hate me!" that time I was scared. I felt uneasy and didn't understood my emotions. I only wanted her to love me. Be proud of me. Be the one she wishes me to be. "I vow to find him! The one who killed my parents. I will get your revenge."

"that's my brave boy." she bent down, stroking my hair. "you vowed to get that revenge for me. Don't be weak."

End of Taehyungs flashback pov

"I married you for a revenge of your uncle."

"uncle?" I have an uncle?

"yes. I will get revenge on him. There is no information that you two have ever met but I will find him no matter what." I was lost in my own mind with many questions. I don't know anymore...

"Alright. Listen, let's say you found him and did your job. Then what about me? Are you going to divorce me then?" took him a while to answer. He nods.

"Yeah. After I accomplished my mission, I will divorce you." I felt a bang inside my heart. Not like I wanna stay with him. Why am I feeling like that? I got a hold of myself and asked.

"who is my uncle?"

"He is called, Mr. Yang." the name is so familiar. I got a quick flash of memory of me being young;

I was playing with my dolls in my big room full of toys. I was starving and got up to open the door when I heard whispering. I opened the door slowly to peek, thought mom and dad were fighting but instead they where whispering slowly.

"What?! Mr. Yang? How many times do I have to tell you, do not mention him in this house ever again!" mom yell-whisper at dad.

"Maria, I know." Maria is what mom called. "but he needs me-" dad pleaded.

"No! You can't go. What if they find you? Find us?!" this time my mom yelled while tears streaming out of her eyes. She noticed me being here. Seeing her cry I ran to her for a big hug. She hugged me back with a small sob. "Did you hear anything, sweetie?" she asked through her tears.

"I don't understand, what was it all about? Who is gonna find us?"

"no one, it's just some other stupid topic. Please, it's nothing serious. Are you hungry?" I shook the thoughts off and nodded with a big smile.

End of flashback

"oh, my god..." I lowly mumbled looking down on the floor at my shoes. Taehyung noticed.

"if you have ever heard of that name before, tell me. I need to get that guy." I shook my head. "you sure?" he stares at me, being suspicious of me.

"yes, it's nothing, Taehyung."

"lying. Your expression changed when I said his name. I'm definitely sure there is something you know about-"

"Taehyung, I told you I know nothing." I speak quick. He title his head down and I see those, dark brown, glare eyes on me. Feeling uneasy, I put my hand on his chest from preventing him any closer.

"you know, I always wonder why you are..." he stops speaking, grabbing my wrist that was on his chest and moves me closer to him. My face heated and my heart beats faster. I was lost in his dark evil eyes. "mhm..." he was thinking hard. Say it Taehyung, why am I what? I gulped slowly. His eyes won't move away from mine. I look at him properly. I'm mad and not knowing how to react to it. I try to be free from his grip, and he tighten the grip. "you are upset but can't act like it. Even though I can see it. You aren't fighting back?"

"Taehyung, stop your stupid, unnecessary game." I couldn't stop gritting my teeth.

"oh yeah?" he comes closer as if he were about to touch my lips with his. He might and he will. He stares at my lip and smirks. "wanna see what a real game I play?" he was coming in for a kiss. Without thinking I backed my head back and forth, hitting his mouth with my forehead. I can finally back away when he freed my hand. He was holding his mouth, looking away from me. My fear overcome my anger when I see him slowly turns to see me.

"Ah-ha... This is it." with his deep tone, he spoke. "I wondered why you are so cute I couldn't hurt you." can't tell if he is being sarcastic or really mad. Maybe he is speaking the truth? He continues to speak calmly. "how funny I can hold my anger on you, even though softness, or cuteness , aren't my type at all. Not at all." he comes over to me. "we should go home." I let him take my arm forcibly and got me inside his car. I'm still surprised by his behavior. Taehyung started the car and then turned it off.

"what is this bastard doing here?" it was his last words before getting off the car, meeting the guy I have never seen before.